diy solar

diy solar

West Marine Crimper Usage

Firering

Just wanted to let ya'll know that need to crimp wires/connectors and don't want to layout $$ for the occasional use, West Marine locations have heavy duty crimpers and other tools that they allow you to use at their locations. They aren't rentals. I suspect they would want you to use the tool on items purchased from them but each store associate would be the gate keeper. Being friendly couldn't hurt. Just wanted to pass this info along if it helps save you a few bucks provided that you have a location near you in a pinch- pun intended.

I am glad to know this!! Next month I will be doing a boat install and it turns out there is a west marine down the street from where the boat is.

Do you know if they have other tools like this?

I've only been to one location and recommend that you either stop by or call them to see what they have to use.

Thanks! I have to travel to get to the job and will be carrying everything I can think of..... but I *know* I will forget something.

Thanks! I have to travel to get to the job and will be carrying everything I can think of..... but I *know* I will forget something.
Isn't always that way? :unsure:
Lots of times it's something stupid and simple, but you just need that one thing you forgot or took out of your kit to use it someplace else..

Back