diy solar

diy solar

West Michigan - Santan Solar Group Buy

sshibly

Solar Enthusiast
Boyz et Girlz,

I looking at the uber juicy prices at Santan Solar for their panels,
I am in West Michigan in Grand Rapids.

Anyone nearby or close want to get into a group buy to share the shipping cost for a pallet or 2?

I would be interested in getting more panels for some jobs I have coming up but Santan is out of AZ which would likely be a killer for shipping.

I am a small installer on the north side of Ann Arbor and normally order from Alte.

They are on the East Coast, which is a little closer.

Any other locations to buy from that people know of would help me too....

There is another wholesaler on the Ohio/Michigan boarder but I haven't got pricing from them yet on any jobs.

I would be interested if you find other wholesaler in MI OH area.

truck freight pallet cost is nearly the same if you go 10 miles vs 1000 miles ???

I'm looking for about 20 220 watt or bigger panels. I'd be interested. I'm in kalkaska.
any specific panel you are needing?
like newboost I am flexible, I usually focus on ROI and bang for $$, but having limited southern exposure, I will probably get "something".

How many panels are in a pallet?
I looked up their ebay store and truck pallet costs $200 approx if not more.

chicago > grand rapids > kalkaska

looks like I am in the middle

any specific panel you are needing?
like newboost I am flexible, I usually focus on ROI and bang for $$, but having limited southern exposure, I will probably get "something".

How many panels are in a pallet?
I looked up their ebay store and truck pallet costs $200 approx if not more.

chicago > grand rapids > kalkaska

looks like I am in the middle
Not sure how many in a pallet. Iv seen as many as 40.
I don't need anything specific. Just 230watt or bigger 31volt or more.
I'm pretty easy to please. If there bigger wattage ill require less quantity.

Not sure how many in a pallet. Iv seen as many as 40.

San Tan sent me a pallet with 4 panels on it so there’s no minimum.

Shipping cost per panel obviously goes down with more panels.

Call them to ask the maximum number. They’re quite helpful.

I'm in the Detroit NW lakes area and frequently go to GR. Interested in group buys to save on shipping, but not really in used panels. Currently thinking about swapping in an Outback Skybox if anyone has a lead on best price and service on those. Shipping is pretty expensive for them, so a multi-buy on some of those could save some money.

New panels for me too, I think (regs say the sticker has to be on them to be TAX DEDUCTIBLE)

Can someone clarify if the panels have to be new to be tax deductible?

Deep, sorry bro, not ready to order yet as I don't have time now to figure out what I want.
Others on this thread feel free to order combo it and order it among yourselves.

Back