diy solar

diy solar

What 280's do I buy from Amy?

I agree. Will do (BTW, it is GREAT idea). I haven’t thought about that although they (Lion) had been all over the news since the joined investment from federal and provincial instances. Thanks again.

Vothium in Canada is an importer from China for these cells. From what I have reaserched, no lithium iron phosphate cells are manufactured any where in the world except China. I hope I am wrong.

I'm sorry Batterynut. I thought modern day processors had millions/billions of transistors placed on a silicon wafers by tiny tiny little robotic arms. My bad
It blows my mind what happened in the world of computers. In 1979, my first job, I sold a computer about the size of a washer and dryer for $25k. It had 32k of hand wound core memory, and 5mb of removable disc storage and a 12 inch monochrome. I don't believe we included a chair.
Your 4 points on barriers that exist to the entry in the battery market is brilliant. The USA should have got in battery storage market years ago. We sold our sole to China, and now they control vast quantities of rare earth elements. Yes I understand Lithium iron phosphate is "old" technology and the DIY market is miniscule.
Hey, I used to fix those washer/dryer size disk storage arrays! They were at all the hospitals with patient data on them from the MUMPS OS. Digital Equipment Corp.

Volthium has some YouTube vids showing thier Bluetooth in action against another battery.

Back