diy solar

diy solar

what active balancer you think best to suggestion ?

ecofly_power

what active balancer you think best to suggestion ?

I think Heltec BMS is suggetion .How do you think?Leave massage here

I use QNBBM-8S Active Balancers on my 5 production packs. 3x 24V/280AH & 2x 175AH. I also use Chargery BMS8T-300's with Passive Balancing only ON during Charge (above 3.30V). This combo works very well for me. The 280's are a Mix of Bulk & Grade-A Fully Matched & Batched. The 175's come from a recovered ShunBin Prebuilt, they are used EV Grade LFP (troublesome cells too).

My Utility packs use JK-BMS' with Heltec Active Balancers, Grade-A Matched & Batched 105AH cells.
No issues with the Heltec Balancers either.

LINKS:

Hope that helps, Good Luck.

I use QNBBM-8S Active Balancers on my 5 production packs. 3x 24V/280AH & 2x 175AH. I also use Chargery BMS8T-300's with Passive Balancing only ON during Charge (above 3.30V). This combo works very well for me. The 280's are a Mix of Bulk & Grade-A Fully Matched & Batched. The 175's come from a recovered ShunBin Prebuilt, they are used EV Grade LFP (troublesome cells too).

My Utility packs use JK-BMS' with Heltec Active Balancers, Grade-A Matched & Batched 105AH cells.
No issues with the Heltec Balancers either.

LINKS:

Hope that helps, Good Luck.
great thanks

Is there an advantage using quiescent current QNBBM-8S Active Balancers over Heltec Active Balancers? Do the Heltec Active Balancer need to be used with JK-BMS to work. Can you hook the Heltec to the battery cells and let it do its magic? I believe the Electrodacus Solar BMS I'm using has some degree of passive cell balancing. The BMS uses a ribbon cable as its balance leads so I have doubts about its balancing effectiveness. My battery will consist of 16 Grade A Jiangsu Frey 100ah LiFePO4 cells in a 2pS8 configuration. Probally dosn't need active balancing but I want to have it and forget about it. I like the price of the Heltec but don't understand the difference and don't want to buy junk. Need help I'm such a noob. Thanks

Back