diy solar

diy solar

What batteries are best/cheapest for a golf cart?

We are currently coming out with a line of LifePo4 drop in ready batteries, Big Boss Batteries, with a built in bms, digital voltage display, and a 2 year warranty.
Our initial offering is now ready to ship, but is not suitable for Golf Cart applications.

We are currently developing drop in ready batteries specifically for Golf Cart applications, both in terms of discharge rates and in regards to physical dimensions. We hope to have them ready to ship some time towards the end of this month and will be priced right.

I am, shall we say....frugal, and expect most everyone else to be as well and these will be at a price point that even I would buy them lol
and will still be a quality product.
link to your site please?

I don't have a sight up yet.
My tech guy (my oldest son LOL) is working on it
He says that he can probably have at least bare bones version of bigbossbattery.com up and running by some time this coming week.

He has a degree in computer information systems, but he also has a masters degree in Kinesiology and his day job is strength and conditioning for Special Forces at Fort Campbell.

He says that he can probably have at least bare bones version of bigbossbattery.com up and running by some time this coming week.

He has a degree in computer information systems, but he also has a masters degree in Kinesiology and his day job is strength and conditioning for Special Forces at Fort Campbell.
i use to work at Fort Campbell,20 years ago.
was treated well as a civilian.
was in support services.

i use to work at Fort Campbell,20 years ago.
was treated well as a civilian.
was in support services.
He really likes it. Bought a nice place in Cadiz KY and his first child is due in the next month or something like that (my wife keeps track of those things so I dont have to LOL)

I don't have a sight up yet.
My tech guy (my oldest son LOL) is working on it
@Michael B Caro I am looking to buy a set of your batteries and a bms for a 48v golf cart setup. I sent you a message but I am not sure if this forum has a post threshold before you can PM people. Please let me know.

Also depending on your cart make sure and check the battery height. On mine, many high discharge are too tall if spanning the cross members vs sitting down in battery tray. I don’t want to lay them on their side in a vibration environment.

Also depending on your cart make sure and check the battery height. On mine, many high discharge are too tall if spanning the cross members vs sitting down in battery tray. I don’t want to lay them on their side in a vibration environment.
Good to know. I'll measure but I think I will be ok on height.

Just posting to watch the thread.
Very interested in 48v Golf Cart systems for high discharge applications.

Back