diy solar

diy solar

What has happened to Luyuan/Amy Wan

I received the tracking information on the 4th February 2023, however as of today (13th Feb) it does not show up as being underway yet, only that the tracking number were created on 4th Feb. I don't know when it was or will physically ship. Very frustrating.

280Ah cells were USD112.
That price was before shipping presumably? Were these EV grade or “A grade”?

The cells have arrived. Well packaged and good quality as usual from Luyuan. Now installed, balanced and operating in a Seplos 280.

Your industriousness puts me to shame... my newest cells aren't even out of their boxes. (Other than to check that they arrived in perfect condition.)

Your industriousness puts me to shame... my newest cells aren't even out of their boxes. (Other than to check that they arrived in perfect condition.)
LOL. My SEPLOS box arrived a few weeks ago, and was mostly built and ready for the cells. Also, I've built one of these before so it was <AUTOPILOT ON>. Having said that, I did mix two of the wires on my Heltec active balancer and blew up one of the channels. I had to balance that cell manually with a PSU. I was very pleased with how close the cell SOC's were on arrival, didn't take long to balance at all. :)

Back