What is really going on with cells from China

well id be keen to hear what you tried to say. feel free to send me a dm.

id have thought one way or another this whole forum is entirely reliant to china cause the origin of pretty much everything is from there.
buying from US based middlemen isn't any different really, though some of those may have interests in defamation of china vendors.

its gotta be a free forum. try posting again.

Edwarder

I’m planning to buy EVE280Ah recently. I saw a blogger recommended dongguan lightning on YouTube. I’m now talking with Hayley of Dongguan Lightning. So far, everything is going well.

SolarKimmy

Solar Enthusiast
thank you Bud, i am new here ,so im trying everything now:ROFLMAO:
I bought my first batch or cells from them. It was not a bad experience.
Cells are still working great. I posted a video about them, but it was banned for some unknown reason. So much for a free speech forum. Like Trump on Facebook, you have no free speech here.

Last edited:

Steve_S

Offgrid Cabineer, N.E. Ontario, Canada
I can't post much more on this site. someone in bed with China or Amazon links is censoring me.My last posts/comments were deleted. So much for a free speech forum.
You can post links but they have to be "clean" as in no affiliate links etc... Just direct links to product or info.

someone in bed with China or Amazon links is censoring me
Again with the latent stuff... wrapping it in a Conspiracy... leave it in the OUTHOUSE. That world has more than enough of that crap elsewhere.

Last edited:

SolarKimmy

Solar Enthusiast
You can post links but they have to be "clean" as in no affiliate links etc... Just direct links to product or info.

Again with the latent stuff... wrapping it in a Conspiracy... leave it in the OUTHOUSE. That world has more than enough of that crap elsewhere.
I'm not an affiliate of anyone. Just here for information and to occasionally offend Canadians.

Tomadoggy

EXACTLY! That's why I found a reliable USA seller and paid the higher cost. One week delivery, no fret, no headache. And still 1/2 price of a company battery. Great post.
So would you be willing to share this us seller name. I too have been hosed by China seller who delivered swelled and vastly underperforming cells. Going through my CC company now to get recourse, but still need cells for my system. Thanks

Christopher B

So would you be willing to share this us seller name. I too have been hosed by China seller who delivered swelled and vastly underperforming cells. Going through my CC company now to get recourse, but still need cells for my system. Thanks
This seems to be a very bad experience. Which supplier is it?

Draconius

Solar Enthusiast
Cells are still working great. I posted a video about them, but it was banned for some unknown reason. So much for a free speech forum. Like Trump on Facebook, you have no free speech here.
1st amendment rights have no weight here. Stop throwing around free speech forum this, free speech forum that. Yeesh.

SolarKimmy

Solar Enthusiast
Send me a private message.

Bud Martin

Solar Addict
Link to the video that was banned? Are you talking the video in this thread of yours? It is set to Private either by You or YouTube, not by this forum.

SolarKimmy

Solar Enthusiast
Link to the video that was banned? Are you talking the video in this thread of yours? It is set to Private either by You or YouTube, not by this forum.
it's not private on YouTube. How do I undo it on this site?