diy solar

diy solar

What is the best juicer to purchase?

ncowan

I have decided to start juicing on a regular basis. I was wondering if anyone knew of a quality juicer I can use. I was thinking of trying the Ninja Kitchen System because I hear the juices like the best pomegranate juicer(or smoothies) come out smooth and nutritious. Has anyone used this juicer? If so, what are your thoughts?

Last edited:
What do you plan to "juice"? If it is mostly smoothies ... that will require a blender. If you want juice celery or carrots without the pulp .... that would be a juicer.

It depends largely on what you intend to juice. Some types/brands do some foods well and not others. For example, my mom loaned me her Champion, which does hard, crisp things like carrots and apples very well, but cannot handle leafy greens or soft veggies or soft fruits well at all. Since I wanted to mostly juice leafy greens, I decided to buy an Omega, which is supposed to handle that. I LOVE my Omega Juicer… you can get a pretty good deal at this website. It juices everything … including greens, Celery. And here is an article and side by side comparison chart of different juicers. I found these very helpful in selecting a juicer.

Decide on what you intend to juice the most, and go from there in making a decision.

Back