diy solar

diy solar

What options do I have for connectors?

Noflers

I'm in the process of building an electric mountain board and I'm having trouble finding a 3 prong plug that can handle what I need.

Battery is a 12S5P 18650 lithium Ion. With the motors I'm planning on, 6380's x2, the calculations are saying 62.5A continuous and 87.5A max per motor...

Só what I need is, a 3 prong plug that can handle 65A continuous with 90A max current, support 10AWG wire on the motor controller wires and 12AWG on the motor wires.

The best I've found, and had suggested, are Mr60 connectors. But they don't really spec out.

Apologies if this isn't the place, just figured y'all would know.

Rather than a single plug, would something like this be an option? If you have a 3D printer you would make a holder that would hold 3 of these as a unit.

Rather than a single plug, would something like this be an option? If you have a 3D printer you would make a holder that would hold 3 of these as a unit.
Yeah, I've got those in the cart if I can't find anything else.

If nothing else I can always use 2 females and a male on the motor phase wires and heat shrink them together. I'm just looking for something g to clean up/simplify the wiring a bit. Something that looks pretty is a bonus.

Back