diy solar

diy solar

What pump oil for a RPS 200 well kit pump?

Azhomesteader

I purchased a RPS 200 well pump kit, I am having trouble getting it to get water to the surface of my 100ft well. I pulled the pump to check it over to see if I could see a problem with the pump and accidentally unscrewed the oil fill screw and let a bunch of the clear oil out of the brand new pump :[ So before I can try and troubleshoot my issues need to replace the oil that came out. Searched the internet and having trouble finding what oil to use and how much? Thank you!

I purchased a RPS 200 well pump kit, I am having trouble getting it to get water to the surface of my 100ft well. I pulled the pump to check it over to see if I could see a problem with the pump and accidentally unscrewed the oil fill screw and let a bunch of the clear oil out of the brand new pump :[ So before I can try and troubleshoot my issues need to replace the oil that came out. Searched the internet and having trouble finding what oil to use and how much? Thank you!
I have had a RPS800 for little more than a year. There is no oil in those pumps unless I am terribly confused. Mine works great and performs better than the curves the have on the website. I found the RPS folks very helpful with the several technical questions I had early on, I suggest you email or call them.

Back