What pump oil for a RPS 200 well kit pump?

Azhomesteader

I purchased a RPS 200 well pump kit, I am having trouble getting it to get water to the surface of my 100ft well. I pulled the pump to check it over to see if I could see a problem with the pump and accidentally unscrewed the oil fill screw and let a bunch of the clear oil out of the brand new pump :[ So before I can try and troubleshoot my issues need to replace the oil that came out. Searched the internet and having trouble finding what oil to use and how much? Thank you!

Azhomesteader

MajicDiver

I purchased a RPS 200 well pump kit, I am having trouble getting it to get water to the surface of my 100ft well. I pulled the pump to check it over to see if I could see a problem with the pump and accidentally unscrewed the oil fill screw and let a bunch of the clear oil out of the brand new pump :[ So before I can try and troubleshoot my issues need to replace the oil that came out. Searched the internet and having trouble finding what oil to use and how much? Thank you!
I have had a RPS800 for little more than a year. There is no oil in those pumps unless I am terribly confused. Mine works great and performs better than the curves the have on the website. I found the RPS folks very helpful with the several technical questions I had early on, I suggest you email or call them.