diy solar

diy solar

What refund would you ask for?

My order (of only 4 Lishen 272 cells) from Exliporc has all been fine. I am capacity testing now, and so far all seems as it should. They also replaced a damaged BMS via express mail for me. This really sucks that they are obviously all over the place in terms of quality. But just wanted to add a positive data point about my experience as everything was 100% fine for me.

Ask Will if he will handle the return for you......

They'll send a private jet from China with your new cells before dinner :)

In all seriousness....sry for your bad experience and hope it all works out for you soon.

Last edited:
1626306188008.png
Well, that's awkward! Wendy is the one I bought from.

I ended up getting only a US$500 refund, by the way. Not overly happy about it.

None of the mentioned "defects" will affect cell performance. You bought bottom of the barrel and got what you paid for.

None of the mentioned "defects" will affect cell performance. You bought bottom of the barrel and got what you paid for.
A hail damaged car will also not affect performance, would you be happy to receive it if you were told by the sales person that it would be a new car in perfect condition?
The cells were also ~15% more expensive than the ones from another supplier that I had ordered a month earlier. Those were much better, but I didn't like their packaging.
Had I been told about the condition, I wouldn't have complained.

A hail damaged car will also not affect performance, would you be happy to receive it if you were told by the sales person that it would be a new car in perfect condition?
The cells were also ~15% more expensive than the ones from another supplier that I had ordered a month earlier. Those were much better, but I didn't like their packaging.
Had I been told about the condition, I wouldn't have complained.

I have to get a refund , look how my 144 batteries look like !
Received in EU after 115 days !

33560E71-0691-48E9-B6EF-70E5E9DF71C8.jpeg

also IR is a disaster :

B9A5858C-DFEA-4DA9-858D-E8B54B13A947.jpeg

View attachment 56336

also IR is a disaster :

View attachment 56337
They won't offer you a refund.
You should of course contact them and ask for one, but they will ask you to test the cells and offer an insignificant percentage.
That's when you contact your credit card company.
That is the trajectory every time I've seen this with cells.

also IR is a disaster
Wow, sorry to hear that! Compared to you I got off lightly!

Do what John suggested above. As an additional step (if you used it) I'd like to suggest PayPal, it's easier than getting the money back from the credit card.

How much did you pay all up? Same vendor?

Do what John suggested above. As an additional step (if you used it) I'd like to suggest PayPal, it's easier than getting the money back from the credit card.

Always use a credit card with PayPal.
Getting your money back with PayPal is a public relations thing.
Getting your money back with a credit card is a law (in the USA).
There are legal limits on credit card fraud, not PayPal.

Edit to add, there is extra cashback this quarter to use Discover with PayPal. Just FYI.

Last edited:

I paid $20000 and this is what I get.

Seller is
PWOD Official Store

Always use a credit card with PayPal.
Getting your money back with PayPal is a public relations thing.
Getting your money back with a credit card is a law (in the USA).
There are legal limits on credit card fraud, not PayPal.

Edit to add, there is extra cashback this quarter to use Discover with PayPal. Just FYI.

i use direct credit card without PayPal because of high amount and limits they have.
What are the proofs to make the card bank understand that product is defective and to reverse the payment ? Also 115 days had passed since the payment till I received the batteries.

i use direct credit card without PayPal because of high amount and limits they have.
What are the proofs to make the card bank understand that product is defective and to reverse the payment ? Also 115 days had passed since the payment till I received the batteries.
So call the bank, start with the first step.

Back