diy solar

diy solar

What to buy to see solar panel input to a power station?

Azer

I have an energizer 240 wh portable power station. It is very basic and does not display input or output watts. I would like to charge it via one of my Jackery 60w solar panels. My other power stations all have built in displays that tell me how much is going in so I’ve never encountered this before.

What do I need to buy to out in between the power station and jackery solar panels do know how much solar input is going in? Thank you.

Last edited:
There are a few meters that you can buy, but you'll have to wire most of them yourself. I went with this one because it measures up to 100V and 20A. I thought this meter was more appropriate for power stations since most if not all can't take more than 20A, but some can take higher voltage.

Thank you for your response and information. Ok so it sounds like a sort of plug and play option off the shelf may not be easily available. That’s a bummer.

Thank you for your response and information. Ok so it sounds like a sort of plug and play option off the shelf may not be easily available. That’s a bummer.
Look like you just need to get a plug and a socket same as your panel and your power station have.
Each connects with two wires to the suggested meter. Then it is plug and play.

Back