diy solar

diy solar

What to do with spoilt Bluetti AC200P. What to scavenge for a layperson?

leslens

So my 2 weeks old AC200P went flat and could not be revived. RIP

problem : couldnt start up, couldnt charge

What can I make of the internal parts?

Lithium (LiFEPo4) battery (2000wh)
seems a waste to throw the whole unit away

pictures attached
18 volts across the XT>90 connector
25 volts across battery terminals

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-27 at 16.43.00.jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-11-27 at 16.43.01 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-27 at 16.43.01.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2021-11-27 at 16.43.01 (4).jpeg

Any idea how to connect a solar charge controller to it with inverter?

thank you

Recently got a ac200p and have not been impressed with it. Looking to see if there are some easy modifications to get the direct 48v feed after the bms out of the unit. Was thinking of swapping out the 12v socket for it.
Direct 48 would let you bypass many of the power wasting systems. While still maintaining the portability and usability of the unit. Not quite ready to tear mine apart yet. The plastic bezels I hear are impossible to remove without breaking?

Measuring open circuit voltage is not an exact indication of where a problem might exist or a failure unless the circuit has completely failed.

You have to load the circuit down. This is the reason, for example, that a starter battery has a load applied using a carbon pile tester while voltage is monitored. The same applies in circuits, a circuit with an intermittent open or high resistance can show what may be considered normal voltage, however when a load is placed on the circuit, the voltage will drop considerably.

The AC200P could have a failed battery, failed BMS or simply a circuit with intermittent open. Proper testing might actually reveal where the failure is located and the whole unit repairable.

Back