diy solar

diy solar

Where in the world are you?

On Hilton Head Island in South Carolina , HHI, SC

Visalia, Ca. Dead Center of California
Typical Southern Cali person... Go to the middle (about 180 miles north of him) and they call themselves "northern California" though... :)

I'm Northern California, which is why we dislike people 500 miles SOUTH of us calling themselves "northern" Cali.

Typical Southern Cali person... Go to the middle (about 180 miles north of him) and they call themselves "northern California" though... :)

I'm Northern California, which is why we dislike people 500 miles SOUTH of us calling themselves "northern" Cali.
Never said I was Northern Cali? Im almost exactly 7 hours from both borders. That puts me in "Central Cali"

I was teasing you...but....you are indeed fairly far (for a normal state) south of "central CA" :) If you wanted to use the "I can drive out of state in so many hours/miles then the east/west drive is going to be near the same for Redding as it will be for you. :)

And I never said you said you were "northern Cali" :) I said people 7 hours south of me (still hours north of you) say they are. :)

It's ok, up here we get how the rest of the state is confused. :)

Back