diy solar

diy solar

Where to buy the 280ah LifePO4 cells?

CaptGregR

Some of threads on here about group buys or someone offer cells are months old and people are just adding their name to a 4 month old post as if the deal is still around. Is there anyone that currently has any of these cells available or know a reliable source for me to buy? I’m looking for 16.

Forum Members:
  1. @Craig sells tested sets of 280 Ah cells, shipped from US
  2. @Michael B Caro has a rolling group buy going
Non-exhaustive list of Alibaba Sellers that Forum Member have bought from:
  1. Shenzhen Xuba (and sister company Shenzhen Luyuan) <-- By far the most popular here
  2. Shenzhen Basen
  3. Shenzhen Senberry
  4. Dongguan Lightning
  5. Dongguan Billion
  6. Shenzhen Unis
  7. Changsha Deligreen
  8. Shenzhen Haomi
Also, don't forget to search, there are many popular threads on these cells and sellers in the DIY lifepo4 section of the site.

Last edited:
You might want to consider the 272Ah cells. I suspect this EVE shortage is cause sellers to lower their quality standards.
This is something I hadn't considered, but is one plausible explanation as to why it seems we are seeing a lot of cases in the last month or two of EVE cells from multiple suppliers testing below capacity.

Non-exhaustive list of Alibaba Sellers that Forum Member have bought from:

1. Shenzhen Unis

I do not recommend this seller.
6 of the 16 cells were damaged.
as well as cells from completely different parties.
positive points - low price, and the seller communicates quickly.

Attachments

• 032b5b5e5a5b8ba4d5ec6ab499871969.jpg
    032b5b5e5a5b8ba4d5ec6ab499871969.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 16
  • 58485077f76f96e119aaa5706b81b89d.jpg
    58485077f76f96e119aaa5706b81b89d.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 16
I just ordered from this place. Delt with a guy named James MO. He was a good guy and helped me through the hoops I had to jump through to get my C card to work. They even sent me a video of them testing my order for voltage and IR. My order just shipped today. Ill be posting my build when I get all my parts.

Some of threads on here about group buys or someone offer cells are months old and people are just adding their name to a 4 month old post as if the deal is still around. Is there anyone that currently has any of these cells available or know a reliable source for me to buy? I’m looking for 16.
how many cells do you need? I might have 4 -8 units up for sale. I've been out of town for past 2 weeks, and they arrived while I was out.

I just ordered from this place. Delt with a guy named James MO. He was a good guy and helped me through the hoops I had to jump through to get my C card to work. They even sent me a video of them testing my order for voltage and IR. My order just shipped today. Ill be posting my build when I get all my parts.

Did they give you any indication of shipping time? Seems like a realy good price.

They didn't. He said there will be a delay because of a Chinese holiday. I was sent a tracking number. They created a shipping label via FedEx in HAWTHORNE CA on Jan 28th. I imagine its shipping from China and going there first. It consists on 4 packages totaling 92 pounds. 2 cells per box i guess. Im still watching it.

Hit up Michael group buy he makes it an easy process.

Thanks. Keep us up to date on when things arrive. Very curious.
My batteries were on a boat that 2,000 containers fell off. The boat is docked in Japan last I heard. Michael replaced my batteries from his personal stash. He is a stand up guy! I got 8 280 ah batteries they were packed well. I will hook them up and test them in the next couple weeks once I aquire the last few thing to put it all together.

Back