diy solar

diy solar

Where to buy the MPP lv2424

Justink

I can't seem to find a lv2424 to buy new not available on Amazon at the moment and all I can find at the moment are alot of fakes and used off eBay anyone know of a legit site that has these for sale thanks in advance ?

I can't seem to find a lv2424 to buy new not available on Amazon at the moment and all I can find at the moment are alot of fakes and used off eBay anyone know of a legit site that has these for sale thanks in advance ?
Did you try Wills All In One link to the watts247 website on:

Ian in Utah is the best and only place to buy a MPP

Last edited:
all I can find at the moment are alot of fakes and used off eBay anyone know of a legit site that has these for sale thanks in advance ?
fakes on ebay///??
That eBay account is Ian in Utah who is the US MPP distributor.
Why do you think it is fake?
thats what I thought.. thats where I got mine from. OP making the request seems to imply differently. unless ian just relisted these.. Ive never seen em NOT available on ebay. curious what OP means by 'fakes'

I was only referring to the models that are made to resemble the Mpp solar models there's alot out there I have come across and was only try to find a direct seller that someone on here is familiar with wasn't trying to emply that he was making and selling fake one on ebay

Ah okay just thought I'd check... you never know with ebay..

Did you ever order an lv2424? I'm actually working on mine right now.. it's a pretty functional unit but beware the idle power consumption on these beasts! If you get one you're pretty much going to want to max it out on the PV if you've got the space..m

I haven't yet but I'm right at pulling the trigger on it I'm going for 6 x 250 watt panels from suntan solar from what I gather I would need to add at least a extra 400 watts of panels just to make up for the consumption so hopefully iv done it right panels are only $50 bucks each so I'm gonna purchase few extra for spares gonna wire them in a 3s2p

Back