diy solar

diy solar

Where to buy?

Loadtoad

Advice, experience with dealers selling Victron solar controllers. Specifically the smart solar 100 volt 50 amp model. Give me a recommendation for a good dealer. They all seem to be the same price.

Advice, experience with dealers selling Victron solar controllers. Specifically the smart solar 100 volt 50 amp model. Give me a recommendation for a good dealer. They all seem to be the same price.
@SolarQueen who is active here sells Victron.

My Victron VAR is in my signature. They have consistently given me favorable pricing; however, I pay via a personal check, so they don't incur fees. They have an Amazon store, but if you call, 208-315-6060, you'll get better pricing. My 250/100 purchased in Aug/2020 was below the Amazon linked price above by a non-trivial amount.

I obviously don't get prime delivery with it, but it wasn't urgent, so I didn't care if it took a week.

Small outfit, but they've always responded to my questions and assisted with support.

I am not affiliated with them in any way besides being a happy customer.

eBay is always a good place to search.
I found my Victron 100/30 smart solar CC for $200.00 after a reasonable search and link from another member. Shipped pretty fast.

I've had great experience ordering Victron components, wire, lugs, etc. from Bay Marine Supply

+1 to Bay Marine Supply. The Victron gear I needed was in stock at a good price and got to me in the expected time. When I needed circuit breakers, they were one of the few that had them in stock. I've used the Alt-e store for a few other things and that worked out OK too.

Back