diy solar

diy solar

Where to purchase MPP Solar All In One

rack04

I'm interested in purchasing either a MPP Solar PIP-1012LV-MS or PIP-2424LV-MSD but I've read that there are counterfeit MPP Solar systems flooding eBay.

Is the USA MPP Solar link below he actual US based store for MPP Solar and therefore a reputable seller?

I'm interested in purchasing either a MPP Solar PIP-1012LV-MS or PIP-2424LV-MSD but I've read that there are counterfeit MPP Solar systems flooding eBay.

Is the USA MPP Solar link below he actual US based store for MPP Solar and therefore a reputable seller?

That link looks like the legit US supplier. I'm really interested in the 2.7kW 24V system on their page. If you read the description, it's also signed "Ian" so it might be the very same on on this board.

I just got 2 "green" 24v hybrids, havent even had time to open the boxes?

But i got them from Maximum_solar Taiwan,
To my unserstanding is an Authorised MPP seller.

I just got 2 "green" 24v hybrids, havent even had time to open the boxes?

But i got them from Maximum_solar Taiwan,
To my unserstanding is an Authorised MPP seller.
I'm From Sri Lanka, & also planing to buy a PIP 3024GK Inverter from E-bay,

What i want to confirm is ,Is it a authorize MPP Store selling genuine items or a Fake one??

I bought my mpp solar lv2425 hybrid directly from the manufacturer on Alibaba, mppsolar inc. arrive to Canada in less then 10 days after order. Total price in USD $460 unit+ $120 shipping= $580 usd. It was shipped DHL and there import fees/duty was $25. Unit arrived in perfect condition and it's up and working.

I wanted the off grid lv2424 but they were having supplier problems so they swapped it out for the hybrid with my approval. The off grid one was suppose to be back in supply at the end of June. The hybrid one is exactly the same - there is just one setting to set to disable to stop it from back feeding the grid. Easy enough. Communication with them was super easy and quick over the Alibaba chat ( given the time factor between Canada and china). Payment was over paypal

I bought my mpp solar lv2425 hybrid directly from the manufacturer on Alibaba, mppsolar inc. arrive to Canada in less then 10 days after order. Total price in USD $460 unit+ $120 shipping= $580 usd. It was shipped DHL and there import fees/duty was $25. Unit arrived in perfect condition and it's up and working.

I wanted the off grid lv2424 but they were having supplier problems so they swapped it out for the hybrid with my approval. The off grid one was suppose to be back in supply at the end of June. The hybrid one is exactly the same - there is just one setting to set to disable to stop it from back feeding the grid. Easy enough. Communication with them was super easy and quick over the Alibaba chat ( given the time factor between Canada and china). Payment was over paypal

That’s actually really intriguing that your turnaround time was 10 days. I’m sure it would be similar for U.S. delivery.

Was your purchase recent? During COVID? Or was it prior to COVID?

I feel like I’d be more inclined to purchase from a reseller that ships and supports in the USA, even if it was $100 more.

End of May I placed the order. There was a little back and forth regarding the off grid unit not being available right away due the supply chain issues. But they had the hybrids in-stock. Once I agreed to the hybrid swap it was shipped the next day and actual took 5 days to arrive- just looked back at the tracking bill.

If your in the USA it might make sense to buy local. But in Canada with exchange and shipping it worked out best for me that way. Although warranty claims may factor into your decision.

But with all things shipping from China. Results may vary

I am curious on the split phase inverter models

When they give a power rating of say 2.4KW can you get 2.4KW out of one split phase leg L1 to neutral or is that rating only for L1 to L2 on for 240V for the advertised inverter power rating? Owners manual is unclear as it does not specifically mention this and the ratings table bunches up the specs so the A to A to A is hard to distinguish.......a couple Utub videos infer split phase 120 AC power is half rated power advertised and maximum inverter power rating is only for 240V operation.

I find the all in ones intriguing-even with the high 25W-24hour overhead (just add 150W of solar panel capacity . The 2424 model-probably not a good idea for a real estate limited mobile/RV system-to hungry!)

I seek information on how they work. Having true 240V AC is especially intriguing.

Anyone out there that has one of these that can answer this question?

Or is it dependent upon the model?

If so what smallest model has 2.4KW to 120V AC?

What is @ mppsolar Ianroux new website?

I saw it on one of Wills recent videos and can’t find that video now.

You can order the product directly from MPP Solar. Email peggy@mppsolar.com or order through https://mppsolar.en.alibaba.com/ Peggy confirmed that this is their profile. From first communication to delivery was about a week. My shipment arrived from Tawain to the USA within 36 hours of shipping. The price is lower, shipping is just as quick, and if you order multiple products you'll save a lot compared to the USA reseller. (With that said, the USA seller may offer better returns or warranty but I don't know. Perhaps MPP Solar direct also honors their warranty quickly.)

Back