diy solar

diy solar

Where's WILL?

I would probably go to med school if I went back to university. That was my original inclination, and I finished the pre-med requirements in college.

I LOVE electricity and science, but I prefer doing that for fun.

I would love to get a degree in medicine because the work is extremely rewarding. And there is always so much to learn.

Many of my engineer friends voice concerns of extreme burn out from the nature of their work. I could not imagine creating something on my own, then a company owns full rights to my intellectual property. This is a big reason I never wanted to become a full-blown engineer.

I would love to be a systems engineer, or own an engineering firm. But being an engineer does not sound like my cup of tea.
YOU would be the one to discover the cure for cancer! You and others here are amazingly brilliant. Well thanks for providing this forum! I just posted my first unamazing, unbrilliant question! :D

Currently, I make over 80K per month, and 99% of it is going towards my next home purchase. I do not like to store money. It is a liability dependent on the reckless habits of our current government. USD index value has been down for the last five months due to our reckless money printing and national deficit: https://www.bloomberg.com/quote/DXY:CUR

Also, take a look at our current monetary supply: https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/M1

American dollars are still "good" to hold for now, but not to be trusted in the future. I would rather own assets and precious metals.

I am not a fan of cryptocurrency either. It is inefficient and not backed by anything (similar to fiat). I could see myself buying a gold backed crypto, but nothing else.

I also do not agree with the various forms of welfare we have today. More welfare = more crime and inequality. America loves to "bailout" corporations that do not deserve it, in my opinion. I am tired of using our tax money to fund zombie companies. They should be allowed to fail.

I am sure that some people will disagree with what I stated, but I am pretty firm on all of these points and I can expand on them if you need me to.
OMG, $80,000 a month! That just makes me want to cry because I know some of your story and am so happy for you. Geniuses should make lots of money. ❤

Back