diy solar

diy solar

Which seller on AliExpress for LifePo4 280/310/320Ah batteries?

DutchCookieMonster

I am looking for 16x3 (48) LifePo4 batteries for my 48V Victron system. I already have an OverKill Solar 16s BMS 100a 3x for this.
For the batteries I look on AliExpress (because of the price) I look for 280Ah or 310/320Ah. Only because of the many offers,
and the often not living up to the advertised Ampere Hours, I do not know which supplier on Aliexpress has the best price quality.
Does anyone have any tips or advice for me?

I am looking for 16x3 (48) LifePo4 batteries for my 48V Victron system. I already have an OverKill Solar 16s BMS 100a 3x for this.
For the batteries I look on AliExpress (because of the price) I look for 280Ah or 310/320Ah. Only because of the many offers,
and the often not living up to the advertised Ampere Hours, I do not know which supplier on Aliexpress has the best price quality.
Hi DCM,
I think you'll find

Shenzen Luyuan Technology Co. LTD. Alibaba, Wan Amy​

is your best bet. I've personally known Amy for many years. Her cells are not the cheapest but in this case you get what you pay for.

je zou naast @Amy Wan (Luyuan) ook even contact op kunnen nemen met @Jenny Wu
dit zijn bewezen betrouwbare leveranciers met goede cellen die ook in nederland bezorgen

blijf weg van aliexpress om cellen aan te schaffen, oude of slechte cellen, en altijd gedoe.

Just a heads up - I spoke with Amy 2 days ago. They are supposed to be getting a new batch of the LF280K from EVE in this week. They were out of stock for the past month. I went with Amy because of the reviews on this forum as well. There's a slight discount if you let her know you are a member here.

Last edited:
je zou naast @Amy Wan (Luyuan) ook even contact op kunnen nemen met @Jenny Wu
dit zijn bewezen betrouwbare leveranciers met goede cellen die ook in nederland bezorgen

blijf weg van aliexpress om cellen aan te schaffen, oude of slechte cellen, en altijd gedoe.
Dank voor de tip. Weet jij hoe het tegenwoordig zit met invoerkosten van bestellingen van Alibaba naar NL? Voor AliExpress hebben ze Import One Stop Shop (IOSS) Dan wordt de BTW al betaald en krijg je geen extra handelingskosten bij de douane/PostNL. Dit kon ik bij Alibaba nog niet terug vinden.

Dank voor de tip. Weet jij hoe het tegenwoordig zit met invoerkosten van bestellingen van Alibaba naar NL? Voor AliExpress hebben ze Import One Stop Shop (IOSS) Dan wordt de BTW al betaald en krijg je geen extra handelingskosten bij de douane/PostNL. Dit kon ik bij Alibaba nog niet terug vinden.
Als je tegen Jenny of of Amy zegt dat je DDP shipment wilt hebben, dan berekenen zij de import kosten er meteen bij voor je...

verstandig is om me ze te chatten, want de shipping calculator van Ali x klopt vaak geen bal van....

Back