diy solar

diy solar

Which solar generator for...

myke232

running a 12v fridge, fan, lights, and charging phone, tablet and ipad... it's for a car so not too much room... bluettie eb70 maybe?

A Jackery or a Goal Zero and you have no issues. Customer service from Bluetti is horrible. At minimum a 500 Wh unit is recommended, better is 1000 Wh.

Important: be sure to get one of the actual series. Only they comes with a regulated 12 volt output to run a fridge without problems.

A Jackery or a Goal Zero and you have no issues. Customer service from Bluetti is horrible. At minimum a 500 Wh unit is recommended, better is 1000 Wh.

Important: be sure to get one of the actual series. Only they comes with a regulated 12 volt output to run a fridge without problems.
Ok, I'll have to look into those. How about Eco Flow?

Eco Flow is the same as Bluetti. Horrible service, like to have problems. I have a foldable solar panel from Eco Flow. It‘s not good (from 85 watts I can get at max 60 watts), no customer service, beware. A Goal Zero Boulder 100 delivers 90 watts, a Jackery Solar Saga 100 gives 95 watts, the same circumstances at the same time like the Eco Flow.

You can find some units from Bluetti under different brands on Alibaba with a lower price tag. Put a brand label on a chinese unit and go from $ to $$. All not very trustworthy.

Back