diy solar

diy solar

Who is the cheapest/Best vendor as of 05.02???

ghostwriter66

"Here - Hold my Beer"
EE from LAX CA -work in SouthTX for giant evil Oil
I need to buy 64 LifePO4 3.2V 280aH batteries for a project that I have coming up. I was hoping the (32) that I had ordered for $2964 would have came in by now - but no luck

SOOO I am looking for someone that can recommend a cheap vendor with excellent batteries...

All I ask is:

a. That you have actually tested the aH on the batteries you recommend.
b. That the vendor was somewhat reasonable on communications
c. That when the batteries arrived they all were packaged well...
d. YES I love Amy as much as everyone - but her batteries are coming in about $1300 higher for 32 -- and for some of us -- thats allot of Beer money ...

Just looking for a cheap GOOD battery supplier - YES it changes daily -- so who is good today ???

Thx

I need to buy 64 LifePO4 3.2V 280aH batteries for a project that I have coming up. I was hoping the (32) that I had ordered for $2964 would have came in by now - but no luck

SOOO I am looking for someone that can recommend a cheap vendor with excellent batteries...

All I ask is:

a. That you have actually tested the aH on the batteries you recommend.
b. That the vendor was somewhat reasonable on communications
c. That when the batteries arrived they all were packaged well...
d. YES I love Amy as much as everyone - but her batteries are coming in about $1300 higher for 32 -- and for some of us -- thats allot of Beer money ...

Just looking for a cheap GOOD battery supplier - YES it changes daily -- so who is good today ???

Thx
I had a good experience with Shelly over at Shenzhen Jidan at Alibaba. $79 dollars each for 272ah Lishen, but that was feb 4th. I received them around 56 days later. But shipping was around $400 for 16 cells to Long Island NY. My other 16 cells from Michael on the group buy thread, which were ordered Feb 14th, have not yet been delivered. That said, his prices are excellent if you can wait.

Curious if you've considered the 272 Lishen from Amy. 32 cells for ~2640 (before any deals) + shipping. I don't think they are grade A though. But with shipping I am betting your right around 3-3.1K, not far off your 2900. That said, it took me 44 days from shipping to arrival for my Eve cells from her.

The 280s are ~2916. Still not sure on grade A, but the Eve's I just got from her were packed fantastically.

Likely all the lower priced sellers are grade b. The distinction is the vendors ability to manage that, as well as yours. I’d suggest that Amy’s old company Xuba might have that ability.

Back