diy solar

diy solar

Who's in the UK and Ireland?

I'd just like to say hello, due to lockdown I'm stuck in Lancashire on my narrowboat. I've just pulled the pin on the group buy on here for 4 272ah lishen cells to turn my lead acid bank into a hybrid system. It'll probably be months before I see them ship I'm just trying to learn as much as I can at the moment

That's a group buy through a USA forum member?
That's right, they get shipped direct from China using dpp which apparently means the import duties and tax are paid before shipping. We shall have to wait and see on that one

My cells are just going through the suez canal. Exciting. Hopefully the vessel tracker will update with an ETA to Britain.

Cells are leaving Rotterdam now and en route overnight to Felixstowe. Hope to get them by the end of the week. ?

Hi folks, greetings from (not) sunny Ireland.

Ive got 32 cells of CALB 3.2v 200Ah LiFePo4 on the way, should be here in May.

Anyone here using a Solis hybrid inverter?

Not me, got my BMS delivered but my cells are probably another month away.

Mine gave been stuck in a warehouse for almost 3 weeks. I was wondering if anyone else's got shipped out as well. I had to chase up the UK company named on the delivery ticket.

Does anyone in the have 4 cells they would like to sell :) I am just about to place an order but thought I would ask here first.

Hi All,

I ordered 8 cells from Basen in November and they still ain't here(London) so I'm going to start again:mad:. Does anyone have a recommendation for who to buy from this time around?

Hi All,

I ordered 8 cells from Basen in November and they still ain't here(London) so I'm going to start again:mad:. Does anyone have a recommendation for who to buy from this time around?
I got mine from Shenzen Luyuan - Amy Wan. Just about 80 days from ordering. I did have to chase up the last leg of the journey. They were sitting in a warehouse in Kent I believe for a couple of weeks. What happens with the DDP is that they basically smuggle the batteries with food. So its not very well tracked. Insist on getting the ship name so you can track the long part of the journey at least.

Does anyone in the have 4 cells they would like to sell :) I am just about to place an order but thought I would ask here first.
Fella on one of my Facebook groups selling them for £200 each! I doubt he will get any takers at that price.

Anyone got any spare busbars? Ones with holes on 70mm spacing for Lishen / Eve 272Ah cells

I'm in the UK. Bristol to narrow it down could be interested in a group buy. Unless anyone has a spare 320ah cell knocking about. I have a leaky one don't fancy waiting 3.5 months again for liitokala.

I'm looking at buying a battery for my van, I was quoted £590($808) for 304ahwith a 150amp BMS delivered, it's a bit more than I was expecting Want to get more quotes, which sellers have you chaps used?

I'm looking at buying a battery for my van, I was quoted £590($808) for 304ahwith a 150amp BMS delivered, it's a bit more than I was expecting Want to get more quotes, which sellers have you chaps used?
That's a good price. It's from China?

I'm in the UK. Bristol to narrow it down could be interested in a group buy. Unless anyone has a spare 320ah cell knocking about. I have a leaky one don't fancy waiting 3.5 months again for liitokala.
Sorry no. I've got 272Ah cells. Not heard of 320Ah.

Back