diy solar

diy solar

Why does overkill solder leads onto the center position between the 3 power leads on the 4S-120A? Can I cut them off?

I'm interested in the little QA printout they attached to it. Could I have a proper look?
This was cut/pasted from the Email I sent them...let me know if id doesn't have what you were looking for and I'll take a pic when I get home tonight.

"...Per the quality control tag send attached to the BMS it is:
BMS Name JBO-SP04S020-L4S-120A-B-U-K
Production Date 1/11/2021
BMS SW Version 2.0

The phone is a Samsung G7
The app was loaded from the Google Playstore.
The Phone screen only offers two buttons when the app is running. The top of the screen says "The devise can be connected"
There is a number labeled "xiaoxiang BMS" it is: "A4:C1;38:3A:35:FE"
"Signal:Strong-40"..."

I am a retired EE. At my last company, we actually had over 14 layer boards. Multi layer boards have been around for over 40 years. Only way you can route the signals especially if you don't want them to go through a lot of vias(way the traces join to each other crossing layers).

That is the MAC address. That is a unique address given to every device that hooks up to the internet(in theory of course). When ethernet packets are sent on the internet, there is always a source and destination MAC address in the packet.

This was cut/pasted from the Email I sent them...let me know if id doesn't have what you were looking for and I'll take a pic when I get home tonight.

"...Per the quality control tag send attached to the BMS it is:
BMS Name JBO-SP04S020-L4S-120A-B-U-K
Production Date 1/11/2021
BMS SW Version 2.0

The phone is a Samsung G7
The app was loaded from the Google Playstore.
The Phone screen only offers two buttons when the app is running. The top of the screen says "The devise can be connected"
"Signal:Strong-40"..."
I was interested what tests they did, I see some "PASS"es

Back