diy solar

diy solar

Why I do not wear jewelry

Forbisher

Փփքխմպձժճֆըվմ
For sure it can be dangerous. That was one of the things they taught us mechanics in the military.

Same goes for electronics repairs. I knew one guy at a repair shop that would not take his watch off when delving into TVs and the like. It always made me shudder. Admittedly he had nerves of stone that not even 20 cups of coffee could disrupt. Another tech played a prank on him and wired small fire crackers into set. We all waited for him to leap 20' into the air when they went off but not a blip. He just carefully observed what was going on and then turned the set off. Quite a let down!

Thank you for sharing this article. I’ve looked through the pictures, and they look awful. Truthfully, I had no idea how dangerous it might be to wear jewelry and do some electronic repairs. I wish they had pictures like this in the manuals and warnings to remove all the jewelry pieces. Now all jewelry looks trully terrifying for me. My little sister sent me this https://www.chvker.com/collections/butterfly-jewelry and asked me to get her this jewelry set for her this year for Christmas. Probably I should send her this article, and she will change her mind and come up with another present idea.

Last edited:
Definitely an eye opener, especially for beginners dealing with 280ah batteries like myself, I would never think 12v could hurt me in any way. I do wear my wedding ring while dealing with batteries. Time to buy a silicone one.

Back