diy solar

diy solar

"Why I think it is illogical to purchase an electric truck"

So is battery.
LFP batteries self discharge at 3-4% per year not at 60% per month as Hydrogen does.

1709376486711.png

A Toy car is the 4th best selling car last year. With that growth rate my assumption is that it is going to be on 3rd spot in 2024.

Energy density is good enough for most people these days. For your daily life you do not need more then 50 miles da day and most EVs come with 200-300. So plenty.

As i said, cut subsidy, and EVs are not going to sell at all.
Most of the people who own EV's have it as their third or fourth car.
Do some research on LFP batteries in EV application - they are way too heavy for the energy that they provide, making them very bad in EV application (Your range will suck even more).
But the elephant in the room is still economics. EV's are simply not viable economically when they stand on their own. They are rich man's third toy car.

As i said, cut subsidy, and EVs are not going to sell at all.
lets cut all subsidies, including fossil fuels. Charge people per mile of road weight usage instead of adding a tax to gas.

Let the market decide.

lets cut all subsidies, including fossil fuels. Charge people per mile of road weight usage instead of adding a tax to gas.

Let the market decide.

Per mile? No thanks. Taxing per mile implies de facto GPS surveillance. Screw that big time.

Gasoline is already taxed enough (not to mention tolls and a million of other taxes).

Back