diy solar

diy solar

"Why I think it is illogical to purchase an electric truck"

the 4 day work week (32 hour)is being implemented in many countries and there after that milestone the next shortening of work-time will be inevitable. And why not - when robots an AI do every mediocre task, more time for important things in life.

There are multiple studies that you only need to do something for about 8 hours a week to feel content. So there is no psychological reason to work more then one day a week ;)

https://www.inverse.com/article/56810-work-life-balance-fulfillment
I love building things, and I get enjoyment from helping people build things for themselves (I will even do it for free as I do not need the money.)

But lets face it, some people believe they have to work long hours and that is fine with me as well.

Lets just hope that AI is mostly beneficial.

the 4 day work week (32 hour)is being implemented in many countries and there after that milestone the next shortening of work-time will be inevitable. And why not - when robots an AI do every mediocre task, more time for important things in life.

There are multiple studies that you only need to do something for about 8 hours a week to feel content. So there is no psychological reason to work more then one day a week ;)

https://www.inverse.com/article/56810-work-life-balance-fulfillment
The only down side ppl with no job is you will have no money. All Crime goes up

I enjoyed what I have seen of his work especially his idea that organizations that focused on improving quality would automatically reduce costs while those that focused on reducing cost would automatically reduce quality and actually increase costs as a result.

I believe AI is inevitable, and there is no point worrying about it. Hope for the best and find some hobbies.
At least we agree on Deming ha

The only down side ppl with no job is you will have no money. All Crime goes up
definition for full time jobs are already changing. Florida for instance defined Full time employment as 25 hours or more
https://www.flsenate.gov/Laws/Statutes/2011/627.6563

There will be jobs - you just will be spending less time in them. 40 hour week is an ancient concept, we just have to find a mechanism to pay people.
I agree - no money = crime.

Like when you see a CEO gets paid about $300-500 an hour and working like 60-80 hours a week.
Give the average Joe $200 an hour for working 8 hours a week and he could have good lifestyle.

When Joe stays home most days and not drives to work - he will be more healthy, volunteering in his community - raise his children. He also needs a lot less money. Since he has time for fixing things around the house, cleaning etc. Needs only one car etc.
With less busy work Joe will be learning new skills, and is more likely to start a new business which further contributes to society.

definition for full time jobs are already changing. Florida for instance defined Full time employment as 25 hours or more
https://www.flsenate.gov/Laws/Statutes/2011/627.6563

There will be jobs - you just will be spending less time in them. 40 hour week is an ancient concept, we just have to find a mechanism to pay people.
I agree - no money = crime.

Like when you see a CEO gets paid about $300-500 an hour and working like 60-80 hours a week.
Give the average Joe $200 an hour for working 8 hours a week and he could have good lifestyle.

When Joe stays home most days and not drives to work - he will be more healthy, volunteering in his community - raise his children. He also needs a lot less money. Since he has time for fixing things around the house, cleaning etc. Needs only one car etc.
With less busy work Joe will be learning new skills, and is more likely to start a new business which further contributes to society.

Teddy Roosevelt gave you and I the 40 hour work week….. before that it did not exist. He also stopped child labor. I think the little germs should have to work. Damn kids. ????? Damn that Teddy Roosevelt. Hmmm reason we kept salary jobs VS hourly jobs. CEO are salary as is most management.

If I get paid same as you but I fold napkins all day and you shovel shit all day then will that be okay? What if I get paid more? Some ppl will shovel shit their entire life. Even at a lower wage especially if given job security with benefits. Some ppl will fold napkins their entire life with no benefits.

The salary CEO might in fact be the first replaced by robots as in AI. We may work for them. Can ppl claim robots are prejudiced aka racist? I can tell you from chatgpt that if you are white then are considered a racist…. Based on asking it how each race can improve itself …. Only white race is answered as responsible for fixing racism.… per chatgpt. I asked it previously for all but only did a short below. The USA is claimed as still white by majority and Christians by majority. That is changing. How is it that a Country with such a small comparative population has so much power and control in a World with 7-8 billion ppl? How can that be? Is it racist-racism? Is it because of slavery when all the rest of World had slavery to which some still do. Matter of fact we are financial slaves right now where we trade our labor and dedication best 1/3 of our lives to a corporation or business for an agreed amount.

Not sure how old you are but when manufacturing poured out of this country to make it green and cleaner….. we merely moved the pollution from here to where ever the manufacturing went and left a vacuum of no jobs. Crime rates went crazy. Product pricing went up for consumers. It really moved to a new slave market for more profits….. less regulations.

Our system is sorely strained for the middle class taking care of everyone. The rich pass the taxes to middle and lower classes that work. taxing the rich does not work and we see more inflation as a result of them passing the increased cost back down to consumers. The proposed $15 an hour jobs by the Left is really nothing gained with recent massive inflation cancelling it. You already know lack of funds causes crime. Ppl have become use to living at certain standards. If you add to it or stays the same then likely no problem. However if things go away or it does go down for standard of living then it will be bad. Especially if welfare is cut. You can take personal retirements - social security whatever but taking welfare causes things to burn and ppl to loot and murder. Look at South African riots and looting under guise of political protest. Most ppl losing their retirements and social security from working that put into the system will be to old to defend themselves…to old to work…. bring in covid and finish them. We become a Logans Run Society. Most ppl don’t know when they will die but what if they did and termination was guaranteed at a certain age and time ala Logans Run?

interesting video:
The economics and population reduction is evident in this video…. We Boomers were the highest point… growth declined aka self population reduction. We did not breed enough to keep the Ponzi scheme going. So it has to change.

Maybe robots will move in and restore order..to system… for our new age - but can future withstand an emp? To the point will robots - AI withstand emp. If you think foreign countries are going to watch an elevation around them with no advancements of kind for themselves then you will see massive illegal border crossings …. and even War. They will not silently shelter in place and die. World welfare.

Talking with AI is like arguing with the most race hating white person have ever seen. It says one thing then denies it stated what it said. I’m not sure why some self hating white ppl don’t just sacrifice themselves. Do the World a favor. We won’t need them. When robots programmed like chatgpt take over.… their programming will be confirmed. You can either see the chatgpt slant against whites or you can’t. It especially with answer 5 implies whites control everything. Slavery ended around 1865 in USA ….. at what point does that end…. 660,000 estimated ppl paid ultimate price. Whites fought whites. Everything is tied for change.

My opinion in the distant future you will not have to worry about owning a car or truck….. you might have to figure out how to live in a cave... and start a fire.
For right now:
A Ford Maverick plug hybrid is the best deal in my opinion for near future and will last maybe decade. If when make their plug hybrid it is suppose to be able travel 40-50 miles on pure electric. Then gas or combo….. as in both to recharge batteries.
As for Mazada the Wankel type rotary engines have always had problem with short starts and stops. The wankel type rotary needs a cycle run where it warms up and runs then cools down. Just cranking up pouring coal then shutting off has always caused mechanical problems. So don’t see it as a great development as intended to charge batteries. Unless they have truely improved the rotary engine.

“What is illogical is the way USA society is acting.” We are not the same USA from the 1950-1970s. We are not the same USA pre-2020. Things are worse and being forced…. Again.…. by politicians. The science is not true and flip flops to funding.. we should have develop electric in 1970’s and nuke power plants. Opec would be drinking their oil. No financial power in middle east …. Petro Dollar would never have been so strong. Petro dollar = USA dollar. Hmmmm…. Change best come with replacements that maintain the power.

Attachments

• D701C500-881F-448F-A724-940CD936C2F0.jpeg
    D701C500-881F-448F-A724-940CD936C2F0.jpeg
    820.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Our system is sorely strained for the middle class taking care of everyone. The rich pass the taxes to middle and lower classes that work. taxing the rich does not work and we see more inflation as a result of them passing the increased cost back down to consumers.

Some time take a look at the gross income tax dollars collected by the IRS and which income brackets the lion's share of those taxes come from.

You may be surprised to learn that in 2020 the top 25% of earners paid nearly 90% of the income taxes collected while the bottom 50% paid about 2%. The top 1% paid nearly 42% of all income taxes, which is more than twice as much as their AGI share.

Reactions: D71
Some time take a look at the gross income tax dollars collected by the IRS and which income brackets the lion's share of those taxes come from.

You may be surprised to learn that in 2020 the top 25% of earners paid nearly 90% of the income taxes collected while the bottom 50% paid about 2%. The top 1% paid nearly 42% of all income taxes, which is more than twice as much as their AGI share.
And ….. There was basically a time when the rich paid for everything.
Lincoln brought taxes to pay for Civil War. Suppose to be temp. Taft pushed it permanent and was a 1 term President even before presidential term limits were set. Taft like Trump must have been unpopular. Wilson brought on the Federal Reserve and all money grabbing that followed after Taft. FdR figured out how to spend more.
… the progressives were once embedded in Republican party pushed taxes on the rich.

Now they - wealthy have predicted market earnings and if they fall short claim lost money they never had. They also charge more every single time they are taxed more. Again .. The govt pressed increase cost are passed down.. the consumer pays it. That is proven time and time again also why USA manufacturing moved to cheapest slave markets gain back profits and cut liabilities from govt regulations here.

Attachments

• 10EA30F8-6460-4B57-AC8E-456BAF5D4C0B.jpeg
    10EA30F8-6460-4B57-AC8E-456BAF5D4C0B.jpeg
    380.1 KB · Views: 3
Now they - wealthy have predicted market earnings and if they fall short claim lost money they never had.

Really? - what provision in the tax code allows for that? As far as I know you must realize a loss before you can claim it on your income taxes.

They also charge more every single time they are taxed more.

That's a ball of worms there and I think you are conflating wealthy individuals and corporations. Typically, companies tend to look at gross profit and net before tax profit when looking at financial performance and pricing structure, at least in my experience anyway. Taxes affect neither of those, but they do affect dividends paid to shareholders, so it is possible that some companies might raise prices to offset higher taxes, and that would be done in order to please all shareholders, not just the wealthy.

Really? - what provision in the tax code allows for that? As far as I know you must realize a loss before you can claim it on your income taxes.

That's a ball of worms there and I think you are conflating wealthy individuals and corporations. Typically, companies tend to look at gross profit and net before tax profit when looking at financial performance and pricing structure, at least in my experience anyway. Taxes affect neither of those, but they do affect dividends paid to shareholders, so it is possible that some companies might raise prices to offset higher taxes, and that would be done in order to please all shareholders, not just the wealthy.
last remember it was claimed Enron did just that over inflated the company and hid everything then declared bankruptcy. Who in the govt is responsible for audits? That would be the IRS.

You need to talk with a tax lawyer and accountant team likes works for Trump or Soros or Bloomberg one of the other wealthy…. They pay them a lot of money to get out of paying taxes and to not over pay. Ppl get mad all the time over it …rich not paying taxes…. just depends on which political party a person decides to support. Trump’s taxes were all we heard then they got them. Now what? Russia russia russia. At least Trump admits they take every single loop hole tax shelter tax break can find. Soros too. So are you saying they don’t take the max tax breaks possible nor have ppl as in lawyers, accountants, and such in teams watching out for them. I bet they even have ppl watching the ppl taking care of their money to keep them from embezzling and I bet the wealthy write it off too. What do you think.

2011 they claimed Trump paid $0 taxes. That is back when they loved him on the left.
Other billionaires according to NBC …. But I don’t know and don’t work for the IRS…. do you? I am retired. This was a simple search. Does you computer internet device have a search feature. Did you look? Why not? There are source after source putting this out. So are they lying? ? i been lied to so much might be paranoid and think you are irs ….. i dropped 2 pennies the other day Used cash. Can report my loss they rolled under someone’s car.

do you remember when Obama politicized the irs to go after the tea party members to defund them? Under trump those ppl sued the irs and won. But hey Biden says he is raising everyones taxes. So next year will have to pay more out of my retirement fund

When Carter was president he basically said “working man will have to work a lot more, dig lot deeper, and pay even more then ever.“ never did he say others had to help out. I gave up on democrats then. Were you alive when Carter was president and were you paying taxes?

how do criminals in the govt hide their wealth and money?

Almost forgot got a text distracted…. I looked at the chevy Bolt but passed because they, chevrolet ran the price up to account for the tax break credit amount. When govt reported they were going to drop the tax credit due to chevy bolt battery origin then there was a dead line put on them for the tax credit. Chevy lowered the prices on the year and RELUCTANTLY the remaining previous year that did not sell. The previous year remaining models were only ones allowed according to what read. Price gouging.

so if when a person takes the EV tax credit who is paying for the tax credit. It is not the Govt. The govt has our money …. They spend it and we make the payments. So when someone gets a tax credit for EV ….. who pays it? Should be the car manufacturer. With a real price reduction. Instead they marked it up. Remember when the tax payers bailed chevrolet out?
All the liberals want to say, “Thanks Joe.” Hahaa The tax payers will pick it up.

MY NUMBER 1 REASON don’t like EV is who wants a battery that can go into thermal runaway. I’m waiting to see one of the many but final SAFE batteries claimed from tesla. They are trying to figure out how to get a tax break - claim the new batteries are safer for advertising but avoid a recall of prior battery types.

They pay them a lot of money to get out of paying taxes and to not over pay.

Every company and every individual tries to take advantage of every legal tax deduction and every credit that they can, including you. Why do you think that is wrong?

Ppl get mad all the time over it …rich not paying taxes

They believe what they are fed by politicians which in this case, is largely untrue. Go look for yourself, the real information is very easy to find.

Economics 101: Ceteris paribus can be translated into "all other things being equal" or "holding other factors constant."
It's not being ignored, we just keep some factors constant since you can't account for everything.

Like I challenged you before - name a single metric and I debunk it for you with data, math and statistics.

Grid Storage batteries are 80% efficient - EV batteries are up to 95% efficient - see sources:

main.svg

"Using data of the German electricity market, we estimate a profit of 662 €/EV/Year for a vehicle with 100 kWh capacity, 95% battery round trip efficiency and driving 52 km per day. "

I don't know what you metric for "inherently inefficient" is since this is not a number, but north of 80% sounds pretty good for me.

You are AGAIN ignoring the 3 elephants. This is yet another strawman that is not really relevant to the discussion. Until you address solutions to 1,2 and 3, there is really no point to argue any further.

Every company and every individual tries to take advantage of every legal tax deduction and every credit that they can, including you. Why do you think that is wrong?

They believe what they are fed by politicians which in this case, is largely untrue. Go look for yourself, the real information is very easy to find.

I think realistically, middle and upper middle classes (what's left of them) pay the lion's share of the actual "taxes". The rest is simply printed by the fed (and other central banks) into existence. Its a pretty deep rabbit's hole this one.

Reactions: D71
I think realistically, middle and upper middle classes (what's left of them) pay the lion's share of the actual "taxes". The rest is simply printed by the fed (and other central banks) into existence. Its a pretty deep rabbit's hole this one.
If you didn't "print money" the US dollar would be much stronger and that would negatively affect the balance of trade and hamper US manufacturing. A better way to deal with the issues would be to increase taxes back to where they were under Reagan, but tax is a dirty word in the US.

You might want to delve down into that rabbit hole.

If you didn't "print money" the US dollar would be much stronger and that would negatively affect the balance of trade and hamper US manufacturing. A better way to deal with the issues would be to increase taxes back to where they were under Reagan, but tax is a dirty word in the US.

You might want to delve down into that rabbit hole.
Reagan was a typical republican like in the late 1800’s-early 1900’s progressive republicans wanted taxes on the rich making - Whopping $4000 a year or more. That was a lot of money then. Now biden like carter wants to tax the hell out of us on the bottom and middle. Running same failed game plan from his era …. Don’t think the ppl can stand much more bs. The soy generation of today won’t fight. Why the govt waited until boomers started dying off and much older. The govt looks at Millenials and on as smart but weak between the ears with no fight… so the move is on. We have supported communism since WW2. Why not suck the orange dry like venezuela with full blown communism…. We can kiss our chinese communist cousins ass…. Even more

I think realistically, middle and upper middle classes (what's left of them) pay the lion's share of the actual "taxes".

The top 25% paid nearly 90% of the total federal income taxes collected for tax year 2020. Is that who you define as middle and upper middle class, because 90% is certainly the lion's share.

Reagan was a typical republican like in the late 1800’s-early 1900’s progressive republicans wanted taxes on the rich making - Whopping $4000 a year or more. That was a lot of money then. Now biden like carter wants to tax the hell out of us on the bottom and middle. Running same failed game plan from his era …. Don’t think the ppl can stand much more bs. The soy generation of today won’t fight. Why the govt waited until boomers started dying off and much older. The govt looks at Millenials and on as smart but weak between the ears with no fight… so the move is on. We have supported communism since WW2. Why not suck the orange dry like venezuela with full blown communism…. We can kiss our chinese communist cousins ass…. Even more

Feel free to add a source that includes Wilson.
Trying to help some one with a real problem … but here goes.

President Woodrow Wilson​

Total = $22 billion, a 775% increase

• FY 1921: $1 billion surplus
  • FY 1920: $0 billion with a slight surplus
  • FY 1919: $13 billion
  • FY 1918: $9 billion
  • FY 1917: $1 billion
  • FY 1916: $0 billion with a slight surplus
  • FY 1915: $0 billion with a slight surplus
  • FY 1914: $0 billion

by percentage he turned us over to the bankers aka federal reserve

obama double and trump added a 1/3 Both all wasted since 9-11