diy solar

diy solar

Why IC GOGOGO store still sucks - AVOID

ghostwriter66

"Here - Hold my Beer"
EE from LAX CA -work in SouthTX for giant evil Oil
LONG STORY SHORT - AVOID IC GOGOGO on both Ebay and AliExpress

So a few weeks ago I wrote about how IC GOGOGO on both Ebay and AliExpress should be avoided and i am just going to update and reconfirm that original sentiment.

End of February i ordered a //Voltage Current Adjustable Lifepo4 Lipo Li-ion Lithium Battery Charger// for a total price of about $92.35 ....Within a week i had a Tracking Number and IC GOGOGO actually told me that it had been delivered to AliExpress Shipping FOR SHIPPING ...

For the next 6 weeks the tracking number updates was nothing more than "Delivered to shipper" ...

So I texted them and they said that it was on the way and that the updates were slow ..

Then they told me the same thing on:

MAR 02
MAR 09
MAR 16
MAR 23
MAR 30
APR 06
APR 13
APR 20

On APR 20 I OPENED a dispute with AliExpress and miraculously they tell me that its now in the states and arrived CA and should be to me within a few weeks ... A FEW WEEKS??!! Hell I could walk it from CA to TX in a few days ...

I tried to cancel my order end of February when I ordered it but they did that "Sorry Can't cancel -already shipped" BS ... anyway -- MASTERCARD went ahead and credited our card and will go after the merchant themselves ...

I found your post because I was trying to place an order with them and my CC always failed. I tried two different cards and they both failed, but if I place an order with a different vendor it works fine. I sent them a message and they asked me to pay through Paypal directly to an email address. I don't like that but haven't found the product I want anywhere else:

Still thinking if I should looks for a similar product, I really wanted that balancer because it has canbus and I want to connect it to a ESP32.

Edit: I was able to purchase from a different vendor, thanks for your heads up to not use IC GOGOGO.

Last edited:
Back