diy solar

diy solar

Why is it reported that before Columbus ppl considered World flat

D71

Solar Wizard
Why is it reported that before Columbus the World was considered flat.?

i watched a video on the Book of Enoch and it implied the Earth was flat. Ezekiel in the Bible is tied to the book of Enoch. The book of Enoch was never made part of the bible. Where and why did ppl use to think the Earth was flat for the majority? Who taught them it was flat?

The bible talks about 4 corners of earth…

I'll play.
I never knew that it was reported flat before Columbus and I didn't click the link in your post I'm not a huge history buff either.

A few minutes on duckduckgo found these.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/culture/article/columbus-map-discovery-secrets-new-world (just give a bogus email if you get a pop-up)

This one took me back to elementary school ?

I'll play.
I never knew that it was reported flat before Columbus and I didn't click the link in your post I'm not a huge history buff either.

A few minutes on duckduckgo found these.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/culture/article/columbus-map-discovery-secrets-new-world (just give a bogus email if you get a pop-up)

This one took me back to elementary school ?
It was taught in public schools at one time - that ppl believed the earth was flat before columbus and why no one wanted to finance him. He was reported to be in quest new route to reach Asia, India, and Japan. ‘’rotten meat - find meat spices” Finding the americas was technically a mistake. It is reported they took gold, slaves, and other things back with them.

The 2nd ice age was taught in schools. Hitler was taught in schools that he was just a failed house painter-never mentioned he was an artist. Imagine if Hitler had been mentored-coached and become a well known artist. Would someone have been chosen for WW2? Lot of things omitted or not taught…. In public govt school books. I bet it is worse now. Common core …. Under Obama Consider Critical Race Theory being taught now.

there are websites that suggest the muslims arrived here - south america long before Columbus. I’ll let you discover them.

the vikings were reported here.

there are also websites suggest the japanese and others came to the west coast. I’ll let you discover them.

there are reports of millions of natives in both south and north america most likely wiped out and greatly reduced by sickness brought by the explorers …. The great native american nations were knocked way down in size. Something did it. Some Ppl in Amazon jungles shun outsiders…

I think we are missing a lot of history. Sad …. Actually think it is and was hidden on purpose for past history. Why would they do that? I do know they ppl majorly re-write history now. That is a huge negative for computer books and such for rapid altering. The old printed books was shown and sourced as references made it harder to change printed history and the lessons learned from it. I still have a lot of printed books. What would happen if an emp went off tomorrow and it wiped out everything except us? Ppl will need real books.

I can see how groups of ppl might call one another names - ppl stupid based on how and what they were taught and might say-type. Can you see it. Have you seen it?

On things like history a group of historians may get together, decide on something, and everyone else is suppose to parrot them. If someone questions it they are considered stupid as a put down and told to get back with the programming for their school of thought. Their group decision is like the accepted norm. Things like covid have been done the same way. A group decided how we should think and respond to covid probably the WHO WEF NWO or????

thanks for playing

Imagine if an EMP went off hundreds of generations ago and we know nothing about it.

Agreed on lots of 'missing' history and curriculums being tailored to align with the agenda of tptb.

I tried to help "today's" kids with that common core math a while back, my brain hurt in under a minute.

Nothing like the smell of a good old paper book, sure beats the smell of magic smoke electronic ones ?.

The talk of boats has me thinking of the quickly approaching kayak season and adding a trolling motor, powered by lifepo4 of course.

Need to stop rambling and go check my top balance to find current hasn't moved and won't for hours...charging cells while discharging batteries, I just can't get over that one.

Reactions: D71
Back