diy solar

diy solar

Why would you put an extension cord in your bed?

Supervstech

Administrator
Staff member
I just got a call from my mom.
Her power is now out.
My nephew apparently sleeps with a vape thing chained around his neck, and a phone charger plugged into an extension cord IN HIS BED UNDER HIS PILLOW...
Yeah... brilliant.
Anyway, the chain wrapped around the charger in his sleep... and shorted the prongs to the chain... waking him with sparks and HOT chain wrapped around his kneck...

He tells me it was an effective alarm clock.

Attachments

• Resized_20210709_063140.jpeg
    Resized_20210709_063140.jpeg
    448.9 KB · Views: 76
Old manufactured home wiring, no arc fault wiring in the place… yeesh… I may install one, but likely the home wiring won’t support it. I gotta rebuild that place… or tear it down and build something new there…

That vaping, it’ll kill you! Or at least the electric noose around your neck might. Wow.

Wait a minute here... Your nephew correct? What did you do, steal all of the good DNA from your Mama's womb leaving your sibling's screwed?
It seems that way… I am 52, my knees don’t hurt, my back is strong, and my hairline is where it was when I was 16…
My siblings cannot say any of this…

I’m only 5’11”, and they are all taller… so there is that…

It seems that way… I am 52, my knees don’t hurt, my back is strong, and my hairline is where it was when I was 16…

Just curious... What did the postman look like 52 years ago? ; -)

Now you're just bragging...

Don't feel bad.. I have to ask my wife how old I am most of the time...
Im only 35 (I think) and I've already skipped years then had to go back and it just gets confusing after awhile. I'm too lazy to do the math because you have to factor in what month it is now. If I reach a notable age, I'm sure somebody else will figure it out.

Back