diy solar

diy solar

Will be testing and providing a full report on Eve 280ah from Dongguan Lightning New Energy Technology

kromc5

Solar Addict
Batteries arrived:
  1. Cosmetically perfect
  2. All are flat, none had any deviation from the others.
  3. qr codes intact
Next, I will top balance and test capacity.

Link for Hayley:

Last edited:
Due holding them at the angle with one hand they flip between .16/.17 but that is great for resistance.

Attachments

• P8310011.JPG
    P8310011.JPG
    168.4 KB · Views: 20
  • P8310012.JPG
    P8310012.JPG
    154.5 KB · Views: 18
  • P8310013.JPG
    P8310013.JPG
    232.1 KB · Views: 21
  • P8310014.JPG
    P8310014.JPG
    178.7 KB · Views: 22
The battery voltage and internal resistance are very matched, which looks very good. Congratulations on finding a good supplier ?
I was extremely happy with everything so far, I hope to get at least one capacity test done tomorrow.

Ordered from EU or US?
For us in EU the shipment was smooth. All perfect, not a dent.
Also a good price because DDP ... and we did not have to pay our horrible 27% VAT too.

Ordered from EU or US?
Also a good price because DDP ... and we did not have to pay our horrible 27% VAT too.
I'm in the US, the packaging was excellent considering the tears and dents in the boxes.

Ordered from EU or US?
Did you buy on the alibaba ?

Got the first test started:

Attachments

• 1 first test started.png
    1 first test started.png
    45.1 KB · Views: 36
Current progress

Attachments

• 1 current progress.png
    1 current progress.png
    57.3 KB · Views: 21
Ordered from EU or US?
what, how did they do that ?

that would make buying cells from them really interesting for us in the eu

what, how did they do that ?

that would make buying cells from them really interesting for us in the eu

With train to Poland (warehouse?), and from there it is an inside EU delivery.
Here the customs office is strict. With the 27% VAT ... the government wants to squeeze you as much as it can.
DDP worked. No customs procedure, nothing. One day the delivery guy ring that he has packages ... and a week later the other packages.

Here with DAP packages you receive a "love" letter from customs (have to wait sometimes a month for it after packet arrived into country) to pleeeese send your invoice so they can send you the bill with the duty and VAT to pay ... and only when you paid it (and they realize it in 1-2 weeks) they allow the package to be transported to you.
With the Heltec BMS I had to suffer this procedure. They even called me 2 times to ask wtf is this product, how can they set it into a duty class and calculate how much extra I have to pay for it. At last they calculated some 2% extra duty for it if I remember correctly.
I was happy to receive it finally.

With train to Poland (warehouse?), and from there it is an inside EU delivery.
Here the customs office is strict. With the 27% VAT ... the government wants to squeeze you as much as it can.
DDP worked. No customs procedure, nothing. One day the delivery guy ring that he has packages ... and a week later the other packages.

Here with DAP packages you receive a "love" letter from customs (have to wait sometimes a month for it after packet arrived into country) to pleeeese send your invoice so they can send you the bill with the duty and VAT to pay ... and only when you paid it (and they realize it in 1-2 weeks) they allow the package to be transported to you.
With the Heltec BMS I had to suffer this procedure. They even called me 2 times to ask wtf is this product, how can they set it into a duty class and calculate how much extra I have to pay for it. At last they calculated some 2% extra duty for it if I remember correctly.
I was happy to receive it finally.
i am in holland, similar procedure.
but if this conpany had an eu warehouse, and they have good cells, that would save a boat load of taxes.
if they also have good cells, i suspect that would save me about 600 euro on cells.

that is a whole lot of beers ;)

i am in holland, similar procedure.
but if this conpany had an eu warehouse, and they have good cells, that would save a boat load of taxes.
if they also have good cells, i suspect that would save me about 600 euro on cells.

that is a whole lot of beers ;)
I do not think they have local stock in the warehouse.
Delivery still was 2+ months (in Christmas season)

If you filter in the store for "free" and how many pcs you want usually gives the good items.
But even then you must check in the item description (shipment) and search for DDP and EU.
I usually use this link (and if needed change the 16pcs to 8pcs or 4pcs):
https://shandian.en.alibaba.com/collection_product/free_16pcs/1.html?filterSimilar=true&filter=null

Also check it out without DDP ... it costs more.

I do not think they have local stock in the warehouse.
Delivery still was 2+ months (in Christmas season)

If you filter in the store for "free" and how many pcs you want usually gives the good items.
But even then you must check in the item description (shipment) and search for DDP and EU.
I usually use this link (and if needed change the 16pcs to 8pcs or 4pcs):
https://shandian.en.alibaba.com/collection_product/free_16pcs/1.html?filterSimilar=true&filter=null

Also check it out without DDP ... it costs more.
thank you sir

Back