diy solar

diy solar

Will be testing and providing a full report on Eve 280ah from Dongguan Lightning New Energy Technology

The funny thing is that I speak German too ... and I have it understand (Dutch) :)
Yep that price is too good to be true. Even in Euro too.
most polish folks talk german very well..
and many have worked in holland, google translate works most of the time too ;)

now, my dutch is not perfect, besides being seriously dislectic , being rased bi langual has caused some grammar issues on both english and dutch ;)

Batteries arrived:
  1. Cosmetically perfect
  2. All are flat, none had any deviation from the others.
  3. qr codes intact
Next, I will top balance and test capacity.

Link for Hayley:
Hello, I found Hayley on Alibaba and she forwarded me this thread. When did you order your cells? I’ve been caught up in that group buy debacle and paid nearly $2000 back in February. I’m still without cells. ?‍?

Hmm the link to Dongguan Lightning New Energy in post #1 does not work any more.

Hello, I found Hayley on Alibaba and she forwarded me this thread. When did you order your cells? I’ve been caught up in that group buy debacle and paid nearly $2000 back in February. I’m still without cells. ?‍?
I hope that it all works out, I just sent her a message about the link being down. The order for those were placed on 2021-06-23.

Hmm the link to Dongguan Lightning New Energy in post #1 does not work any more.
I sent her a message and will report back, terrible time for that to go down since they are running specials this month.

I sent her a message and will report back, terrible time for that to go down since they are running specials this month.
Yes, I also received a message from Hayley informing me that there will be an event in September. But I clicked on the link to their store and found that there is no work anymore. Then I consulted the reason. She said: Because a new employee of her company accidentally violated Alibaba's regulations, the main page cannot be opened, but the product page can still be opened. And Hayley said it will not affect the purchase.

I want to say that dongguan lightning is too unlucky:ROFLMAO:

I got an update from Hayley, she said the store should be back up and working on the 12th and provided a direct link to the batteries I purchased.

I got an update from Hayley, she said the store should be back up and working on the 12th and provided a direct link to the batteries I purchased.
Thank you for the update

Hello friend, I'm Hayley .This is how things are, because the company has a new operating colleague, he accidentally violated Alibaba's rules for releasing products. So now Alibaba has reorganized our stores. It is expected to resume on September 12.

Thanks for the update :)
We have been worrying because it is hard to find good and stable suppliers (especially for EU)
Lots of problems with other suppliers like puffy cells, damaged cells, used sold as new, Grade B sold as Grade A, even scam sometimes with removed QR code and like 210Ah cell sold as 280Ah.

Dongguan Lightning so far is on the top 2 sellers list. Good product, good packaging. Hope it remains.
In the future do you plan to have warehouses in US and/or EU with stock to be able to deliver items faster ?

? Thank you very much for your attention to our company Dongguan Lightning. I hope to make top 1 one day hahaha

Yes, our company has plans to set up an overseas warehouse in the United States, and is also preparing for this work.
only united states :(
was hoping for a european warehouse

Actually we already have overseas warehouses in Europe ?

That is good news :)
Is there local stock of the best selling items like EVE 280Ah, Lishen 272Ah and CATL 310Ah ?
So orders can be fulfilled faster ? And of course with the same quality control ?

? Thank you very much for your attention to our company Dongguan Lightning. I hope to make top 1 one day hahaha

I misswrote ... one of the top 2 ;)
The DDP delivery is a very good option here.

One more question I want to ask, how can I change my forum name? I was so excited that I typed my name by mistake?
Dear Hayley,

If click your own user icon at top of page, new part appear. Click “account details” and then it should show button “change” next to name. ✌️

Hello everyone, I’m Hayley. From Dongguan Lightning New Energy Company, and this is my account.

I would like to briefly introduce you here. I am a freshly graduated university student. I have been in the battery industry for 1 year now. Regarding batteries, I still have a lot of knowledge to explore, so I hope I can learn more about solar energy systems through here.

In the forum, I am a newcomer. I will get acquainted with this place as soon as possible and integrate into this big family??
Hello Hayley, Welcome to this new place!

Hello everyone, I’m Hayley. From Dongguan Lightning New Energy Company, and this is my account.

I would like to briefly introduce you here. I am a freshly graduated university student. I have been in the battery industry for 1 year now. Regarding batteries, I still have a lot of knowledge to explore, so I hope I can learn more about solar energy systems through here.

In the forum, I am a newcomer. I will get acquainted with this place as soon as possible and integrate into this big family??
I bought the battery from you, and the battery is still working very well. Perfect packaging, perfect battery. Look forward to working with you next time

Nice crypto miner, no cells.

Back