diy solar

diy solar

Will be testing and providing a full report on Eve 280ah from Dongguan Lightning New Energy Technology

I do not think they have local stock in the warehouse.
Delivery still was 2+ months (in Christmas season)

If you filter in the store for "free" and how many pcs you want usually gives the good items.
But even then you must check in the item description (shipment) and search for DDP and EU.
I usually use this link (and if needed change the 16pcs to 8pcs or 4pcs):
https://shandian.en.alibaba.com/collection_product/free_16pcs/1.html?filterSimilar=true&filter=null

Also check it out without DDP ... it costs more.
Donguan lightning do have cells stocked i Poland in a warehouse
Rept 280ah and EVE 105ah

As of 4 days ago they had 115 rept cells and 60 eve cells but im sure they are gone now lol

The rept cells are more than good enough in my opinion as solar energy storage. I got 40x rept 280ah earlier this year but shipped from china and all test above 290ah no bloat but scratched factory qr codes

Rept 280ah and EVE 105ah

As of 4 days ago they had 115 rept cells and 60 eve cells but im sure they are gone now lol

The rept cells are more than good enough in my opinion as solar energy storage. I got 40x rept 280ah earlier this year but shipped from china and all test above 290ah no bloat but scratched factory qr codes
so not grade a

Rept 280ah and EVE 105ah

Some days ago Hayley wrote they have tested CATL 302Ah and EVE 280Ah in the Germany warehouse. But they can be gone now :LOL:
So it is fluid ... just need to ask her :)

I highly recommend these two sellers...my 107 kWh bank with 280’s from Hayley at Dongguan Lightning and Amy from Shenzhen Luyuan. Capacity tested 284-291 aH?. No swollen cells (like Sanben’s 320’s that tested at 306-314) from either. I told them both that they will go far with honesty and integrity, a trait not found much throughout the USA or around the world. Only selling their products that meet or exceed the ratings. Charge accordingly with no hidden fees.

Last edited:
Rept 280ah and EVE 105ah

My friend also bought the rept280Ah battery this year. And he also tested the battery capacity himself, he told me that the capacity reached 290Ah! this. . . too crazy!?So for the factory's QR code being scratched. . . I don't think it is particularly important anymore. Of course this is just my personal opinion.

I highly recommend these two sellers...my 107 kWh bank with 280’s from Hayley at Dongguan Lightning and Amy from Shenzhen Luyuan. Capacity tested 284-291 aH?. No swollen cells (like Sanben’s 320’s that tested at 314) from either. I told them both that they will go far with honesty and integrity, a trait not found much throughout the USA or around the world. Only selling their products that meet or exceed the ratings. Charge accordingly with no hidden fees.
I agree very much, and I highly recommend Hayley at Dongguan Lightning. The first time I contacted her for purchasing batteries on alibaba, I was not familiar with many functions of Alibaba, so I asked her many "very silly" questions. But she was very patient and answered my questions one by one.

For the product I bought, after I got the battery, I tested the battery voltage and internal resistance, and they matched it very well. As she said: "The voltage and internal resistance of each battery will be matched before shipment" and the battery tests are in compliance with the specifications. So I am very satisfied; the battery is still running very well at the moment(y)

My friend also bought the rept280Ah battery this year. And he also tested the battery capacity himself, he told me that the capacity reached 290Ah! this. . . too crazy!?So for the factory's QR code being scratched. . . I don't think it is particularly important anymore. Of course this is just my personal opinion.
OOH, am a bit satisfied now. bought rept cells too, found they stuck a fake/2nd qr code op top..meanwhile used black tape to hide the original qr code that is scratched out

We have two warehouses in Germany, many batteries are there, but our cost is relatively high. We supply some lithium iron phosphate cells to Bosch in Germany.We have passed the German Packaging Law, battery law, battery composition certification and CE certification. We can buy through Amazon or our own website or Alibaba. Alibaba is more friendly to us because Alibaba has no additional commission!

Attachments

• BD3808 Registrierungsbescheid - 深圳市宝力晟电池有限公司 电池法证书(1).pdf
    18.9 KB · Views: 4
  • TCT210218C063-宝力晟- 磷酸铁锂电池-3.2V 200AH-电池指令2006-66-EC 英文.pdf
    291.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Batteries arrived:
  1. Cosmetically perfect
  2. All are flat, none had any deviation from the others.
  3. qr codes intact
Next, I will top balance and test capacity.

Link for Hayley:
How is the battery usage now? Is there an update?

Back