diy solar

diy solar

Will did a new video - anyone find these cheaper??

ghostwriter66

"Here - Hold my Beer"
EE from LAX CA -work in SouthTX for giant evil Oil

So these were are about $384 for (4) 280aH batteries - delivered -- 60 days ... I see that they are now up to US $413.66 .... (search 4PCS 3.2V 280Ah lifepo4 battery in aliexpress)

Does anyone know where cheaper are .. i just like to keep a running list of the lowest prices I/WE can find ...

Don't forget that the Chinese New Year is amongst us now so shipping will be 30 days longer than normal ... so probably 90 instead of 60 ..

Last edited:
VariCore is a seemingly unscrupulous repacker, the life cycle of cells is about 900 cycles. (I heard such rumors)

I probably confused, not VariCore, but OSN power. so it is written in the specification of 900 cycles, the discharge current is not more than 0.3C. And OSN remakes and indicates 2500 cycles and 1C
but this is not verified just sharing experiences on the forum.

Wondering what these cells are.

Based on the terminals, it would look like Lishen (EVE and CATL are different)
However, afaik the Lishens are rated at 272Ah (Although they are known to outperform this rating)

So either this is another manufacturer, or they just sold as 280Ah?

As for the price.. My last order of 8 pieces Lishen 272Ah ended up at approx 360 eur/set of 4 (At Basen). These are 395 eur now. (but 280Ah?)
For 4 pieces it might be cheaper (didn't ask Basen for shipping quote on only 4 pcs)

Not sure tho if I would prefer Varicore or Basen/Luyuan tho.

In the past Varicore has sold EVE cells under their brand name in the past, the cells pictured above look like they might be ETC 277Ah cells (based on the vent shape, the terminal shape, and the dot to the outer edge of the beige/grey terminal), but I'm not positive. It also appears that the original QR code has been covered up and that sticker is non-orginal, indicating likelihood of being B grade cells. Then again most cells sold at this price point are not A grade, so make of that what you will.

Back