diy solar

diy solar

Will Prowse CALLED OUT by Andy's Garage !

American Beer ! ROFLMAO Hosenfeffer Incorporated ! (Geezers will get it)
Andy used REAL BEER.

The real Kicker is HOW @Will Prowse respond to this... With Bubbly, Wine or ???
While Andy & Will have "Tested Cold Temp Cutoff" neither has attempted High Temp Cutoff testing....
Hmmmm how can the Creative Juices solve that one ?

American Beer ! ROFLMAO
True of mass-produced, mass marketed American beer. But there are countless exceptional beers in the US. I live in Colorado which has the highest number of brewpubs per capita in the states. Good stuff.

Hosenfeffer Incorporated ! (Geezers will get it)
I loved that show. One of the best spinoffs ever.

American Beer ! ROFLMAO Hosenfeffer Incorporated ! (Geezers will get it)
Andy used REAL BEER.

The real Kicker is HOW @Will Prowse respond to this... With Bubbly, Wine or ???
While Andy & Will have "Tested Cold Temp Cutoff" neither has attempted High Temp Cutoff testing....
Hmmmm how can the Creative Juices solve that one ?
Geezers unite!

Everybody sing it in your heads… and wave to the glove…

I think Will knows his beans. At least nothing important was harmed in the test.
Andy on the other hand uses an unchilled shaker shown at 3:08 and then he pours straight down the middle that flattens the beer (3:20).

If you are going to do that to your cold one.... need to go back to the pub and learn beans about beer. ;)
I am not sure about Australia but I did go to a trip to London England and compared to North American beer it had way less carbonation and to tell you the truth i found GL at t beer way easier to drink.

Down 2-3 pints without feeling bloated or having to burp. Carbonation and me don’t get along.

I actually take a fork and give it a good stir to get some of the fizz out.

I don’t drink or like carbonated beverages. I like my liquor either straight or with a juice think whiskey sour.

I know, I am weird.

I also been subscribed to Andy’s channel for a while. I kinda relate to his way of thinking.

I have to declare alcohol abuse. It is much more desirable to sacrifice green beans than a beer.

Back