Will's book?

chrisski

Solar Addict

Dzl

Unoffical Forum Librarian
Staff member
I believe so

Generally speaking, its a basic but broad overview of much of the content he covers in his videos and on his website. In some areas it is not as in depth but it is more comprehensive (with the exception of batteries). It weaves together the various concepts and parts of the system. Its a good beginner level introduction and reference reference.

Not that it isn't worth paying for, but it was not free when I checked just now.
Lots of peeps with kindle unlimited forget they pay a monthly fee for it. Its free in the sense that movies on netflix are free (i.e. free as long as you pay monthly :p)

chrisski

Solar Addict
Lots of peeps with kindle unlimited forget they pay a monthly fee for it. Its free in the sense that movies on netflix are free (i.e. free as long as you pay monthly
Got to pay for KindleUnlimited so not exactly free.

I like mentioning that will’s book is available with kindle unlimited for free download. I dislike how this the thread into a distraction of its not free.

Dzl

Unoffical Forum Librarian
Staff member
I like mentioning that will’s book is available with kindle unlimited for free download. I dislike how this the thread into a distraction of its not free.
I've got no issue with that, and totally agree its worth mentioning, But you didn't originally mention the part about kindle unlimited (a paid service that not a lot of people have) you just said it was free, hence the confusion.

Anyways, we don't need to beat a dead horse, its a minor point and its been clarified, we are on the same page I think.

HaldorEE

Solar Addict
Don't use the term free and then we won't object that if you have to pay for it, it is not free.

Doesn't Unlimited Kindle let you download EVERYTHING in the Kindle library on Amazon? That is not the same thing as Kindle making something free to download to everybody (which they do for individual books on a regular basis).

Is the horse dead yet? Kick, kick.