diy solar

diy solar

Wind Power Diversion Controller with LIFEPO4

Yes, please look at our reviews. They are located on the Better Busines Bureau's site.
Wow. This and the others posts against me and others is just appalling.

You're only managing to make a mockery of yourself and your company.

We will shut up once you produce any sort of graph or datalogging showing the kWh of your turbines.

images

Don't hide behind your login. Come to the store and let's have a hands-on honest evaluation of what your problem is.

The person you responded advised to search the internet for reviews.
You have moved the goal posts to the BBB.
Do you see how that could be interpreted as misdirection?
No, but look at our Google reviews then. We work with hundreds of very happy customers - hundreds. Are there some real cases where we fight back against someone that is just trying to bully us into replacing something they have broken, etc.? Oh yes. We are not Costco that will take back a dead Christmas tree in January. Not going to apologize for that either. If you honestly want to work to have alternative energy, we will break our back to help you.

Wow. This and the others posts against me and others is just appalling.

You're only managing to make a mockery of yourself and your company.

We will shut up once you produce any sort of graph or datalogging showing the kWh of your turbines.

images
So I have produced the raw data out of my Midnite. Let me put my resources where my mouth is. You reach out to us and I will comp you a free seat in our workshop where you can ask all the questions you want. The workshop details are located on our site, you can see the upcoming dates.

You are a joke.

I said Google Reviews not BBB that you pay to have reviews removed.
You send me a way to get any negative review removed from a service. It just doesn't work that way or there wouldn't be bad reviews out there. If "a joke" is someone that tells the truth, I'm good.

Go to google reviews and sort by lowest to highest. It goes on and on for pages. How that adds up to 4.6 is a mystery.

1673638393848.png

Go to google reviews and sort by lowest to highest. It goes on and on for pages. How that adds up to 4.6 is a mystery.

View attachment 129428
And go to google and sort by highest to lowest and you see a lot of success stories. You're just out to make us some kind of villian that we are not. We have thousands of happy customer and for reasons that are unknown to me, you have a huge bee in your old bonnet about us. And believe me when I say, ALL rating sites weigh negative reviews much higher than positive. We get one bad review and we immediately see our average drop. It takes dozens of positive reviews to make up for one bad. This forum is a great example of it - you got people like you that hide behind your username throwing undue shade on people that are honestly trying to move things forward. What have you done for the industry?

I don't have a windmill in this dogfight, but if you want to complain about a company, how about starting your own thread about it?

The OP got a free windmill and would like some ideas how to use it.

Hope this is ok to post I got this turbine and controller setup second hand off Facebook for £75 !!

Anyone has any questions drop me a comment , cheers.
Hi there, its almost exactly 2 years since your post, but I just saw it. I hope you don't mind me asking but did that charge controller work nicely. I emigrated to South Africa from the UK 17 years ago bringing 3 x 1 kW turbines that I never fitted?. I'm on a standalone solar system that I want to supplement with one of the turbines but keep putting off cos I'm anxious about the controller. How have you found it, mine are the 48v version but otherwise everything looks the same. Thanks, Joseph

There are thousands, perhaps tens of thousands, of people on this forum alone that can supply a graph like this for the daily, monthly, and annual production of thier SOLAR power system.

Below is my monthly SOLAR production since April when Solis changed over to different platform which explains the gap at the first of the year.

Why can not one single person or manufacturer produce such a graph for thier wind turbine? It was asked "what I am doing for this industry?" I am continuing to ask manufacturers or anyone to support thier claims.

1701138167099.png

Why can not one single person or manufacturer produce such a graph for thier wind turbine?
Hugh Piggot keeps a running total for the last 7 days on a graph on his website.

IMG_1354.jpeg
AFAIK, he is the only person in the world sharing the data. He has also been using wind power for decades.

Hugh Piggot keeps a running total for the last 7 days on a graph on his website.
Thank you sharing that!

But I should have been clearer, what I'm looking for is a 12 month snapshot of monthly production.

I've shared Hugh's link here several times and I even got to meet him many years ago.

FWIW, that is a homemade turbine that he built so, in my book at least, it's different than the oft overhyped commercially available small wind turbines.

It appears that the real time power is accurate but it's I think there's something wrong with the energy total. Seems like it's been stuck on ~3,500 kWh's for several years. Looks like it had a couple of 18+ kWh days in the last week then almost nothing for 5 straight days.

1701173193714.png

Back