diy solar

diy solar

Wire, cells, BMS, etc., Connecticut pickup

cinergi

1.21 Jigawatts
I have various wire, lugs, a 30v 10a variable power supply, 2 Chargery BMS 16t's with DCC 300's (BMS'es are OK, DCCs unknown), class T fuse holders and ANL fuse holders, battery switch .... available for pickup - name a reasonable price. some pictures attached.
I also have a 4-cell EVE 280 (tested to ~270) set in a spring compression fixture. I never used them beyond the initial capacity tests.
Pick up in AZ (Casa Grande); I'm way too lazy to try to pack and ship any of this :)
Will ship the lighter weight stuff.
This is just all leftover stuff from my RV solar build that I no longer need.

EDIT: Also forgot I have a ton of lugs of basically any size imaginable. Heat shrink, too.

Attachments

• IMG_0532.jpg
    IMG_0532.jpg
    339.1 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0533.jpg
    IMG_0533.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0534.jpg
    IMG_0534.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0535.jpg
    IMG_0535.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0536.jpg
    IMG_0536.jpg
    334.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0537.jpg
    IMG_0537.jpg
    306.2 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
I have various wire, lugs, a 30v 10a variable power supply, 2 chargery BMS with DCC 300's (BMS'es are OK, DCCs unknown), class T fuse holders and ANL fuse holders, battery switch .... available for pickup - name a reasonable price. some pictures attached.
I also have a 4-cell EVE 280 (tested to ~270) set in a spring compression fixture. I never used them beyond the initial capacity tests.
Pick up in AZ (Casa Grande); I'm way too lazy to try to pack and ship any of this :)
This is just all leftover stuff from my RV solar build that I no longer need.
Where abouts in Az? I've got a brother in scottsdale, and I'm interested in the 280Ah eves. Are/were they new when you aquired them? They've been well cared for since? (not left out in the AZ heat!)

Where abouts in Az? I've got a brother in scottsdale, and I'm interested in the 280Ah eves. Are/were they new when you aquired them? They've been well cared for since? (not left out in the AZ heat!)

Casa Grande. New when acquired (listed as Grade A, more likely Grade B, but they're fine). They've been cared for and I haven't been using them. They're extras/spares. Would need pickup by 4/1.

Ah. Thanks. I could probably talk my brother into picking them up if much closer, bit I'm afraid casa grande would be pushing it. I'm in vegas, so it's definitely to far for me. Thx anyway.

Ah. Thanks. I could probably talk my brother into picking them up if much closer, bit I'm afraid casa grande would be pushing it. I'm in vegas, so it's definitely to far for me. Thx anyway.

For what it's worth, Scottsdale is roughly an hour from me. I could probably meet him halfway somewhere, too...

Batts are spoken for; everything else is still up for grabs. I'll be in Casa Grande for 1 more week and then Joshua Tree for 2 weeks. After that, I'm tooling around all the area national parks ...

Updated original post. I'm currently in Mesa Verde until 5/27 and will be in Colorado Springs until July 1. I'll ship the lightweight stuff if you pay shipping.

what do you have for wire and lugs?

An assortment of stuff but before I go do an inventory, I'm in CT and shipping this stuff might get expensive due to weight; you in the area and/or are you OK to cover shipping costs?

An assortment of stuff but before I go do an inventory, I'm in CT and shipping this stuff might get expensive due to weight; you in the area and/or are you OK to cover shipping costs?

sounds good, I'm in phoenix

Everything's located in CT now. BTW I weighed the wire and lugs - over 70 pounds.

Back