diy solar

diy solar

Wiring appliances to Bluetti Ac200 in van, with questions!!

kached

Hello Solar enthusiasts! Beginner here, doing my first solar/electrical installation.

I've got a Bluetti Ac200 that I'm setting up in my van. Will be powering with a 395W Qcell solar panel. I am thinking to use two outputs to power the appliances below. Thinking to use the 12V/10A output for my Dometic Fridge. And the 12V/25A Aviation output for all the other devices, wired to a 4 switch panel (with fuse protection built in). 2 of the switches will be for lights (4 on each) 1 for water pump and 1 for maxair fan.

Here are the appliances, with the amps

These are the 12V appliances I plan to run on the Bluetti :
8 Acegoo lights, 180mA each
Shurflo water pump: Max 7A
Maxxair fan: 5 A Max
Dometic CRX65: 5A max?

I found online the dometic should pull max 5A. However, in the Dometic user manual it says "Connect to plug socket which is fuse protected at 15A(12V). Will I be okay to attach the fridge to a cigarette lighter plug and plug into the 12V/10A?

I think I need to calculate the amps that the 4 switch circuit will be pulling. I'm hoping that someone with a better understanding of circuits can help me determine if I will be good to run the lights, water pump and max air in one circuit through the 12V/25A output.

And one other thing I'm not quite understanding is the issue of fuses.

Should I have an in line fuse on both outlets, between the Bluetti and the 4 switch board/Dometic? And then how do I know what Amp fuse I need to put into the switch board for the 4 switches?

If anyone takes the time to look at this situation, they are greatly appreciated. Help me learn and figure this out, thanks!

Back