diy solar

diy solar

Woot! Xuba just received payment!

shaymcquaid

First off, the customer service has been perfect! Amy Wan has been very responsive and prompt about any questions I had.

I never was able to get my debit card to work even after the appeal process. Never heard anything back?‍♂️
I just went online and did a wire transfer from BofA to Xuba’s Citibank ($10.00).

I am excited about them taking my money and look forward to getting my order processed.
I’ll post my videos and pix that Amy has promised.

And btw, I feel these cells are a good value.
I’m happy about my bang/buck ratio?

-Shay

First off, the customer service has been perfect! Amy Wan has been very responsive and prompt about any questions I had.

I never was able to get my debit card to work even after the appeal process. Never heard anything back?‍♂️
I just went online and did a wire transfer from BofA to Xuba’s Citibank ($10.00).

I am excited about them taking my money and look forward to getting my order processed.

-Shay
??:LOL: That's a FIRST "I am excited about them taking my money" ! If your that happy, I'll take some too just to make you happier ! hehehe ;-)

Amy is quite a Gem really, she is simply one of the best Reps I have dealt with in a couple of years and quite proactive. There are a LOT of vendors who should look at her as a Model in order to improve their business. Actually, I think Xuba is lucky to have her, a very good hire IMO. I hope you mentioned that you are a DIYSolarForm aficionado and learned from them through here.... ask, and she may toss in the busbars or ? never hurts to ask.... Tell her Steve suggested it ! LOL (I get nothing from them, I'm just a customer, no other assicoations)

-Shay
Afraid i would bottle it, if i couldn't do it through CC. That is really the only guarantee/insurance i trust with commerce, simply because my transaction is with the CC and has proven to be reliable in the past.....of course i'm a cynical old codger...lol

Back