diy solar

diy solar

Would you pay a $700 for 4 tested 280Ah lifePo4 cells that could be delivered to CONUS within 1 week?

This has more interest than I expected. I am probably going to make an order early next week. For anybody who is willing to get me a deposit to help with financing. I will sell them 4 cells for $600.00 and only ask a 50% deposit. If not you are not willing to deposit I totally understand and will still sell them for the Advertised price of $700.00 when they arrive. If the batteries show up to me and are not as advertised by my supplier. I will refund the full deposit. I am willing to accept deposits for next 2 weeks. I'm just trying not to cut myself too short in the meantime.

Thank you Craig for doing this. I am planning on building two 24 volt, 280 amp hour batteries for our photovoltaic system. That's 16 cells, so four sets of four cells. I assume these are new A cells, similar to those recently purchased by other forum members and discussed in several threads. If that is the case, count me in for four sets. Please let me know specific details when you get the chance.

I'd be interested in a 8 cells for my 24v system,are you able to do shipping to Canada ?
I can check other places but USPS shipping to Canada would be $141.22 for each set of 4 cells. If I combine to 1 box it does not give me an option for shipping I would have to check with UPS and Fed-Ex this does not account for duties to Canada.

I, and possibly other members, am interested in a pre-order price on 8 cells and a BMS.

I'd be fine with a 50% depot and paying for the BMS upfront, but waiting for the bms to be shipped with the cells.

I have shipped before but maybe I wasn't supposed to. I will verify at post office. These batteries are relatively safe compared to 18650's.but good point.
Getting info verbally from USPS is interesting sometimes. Hopefully, your local Postmaster(only person to ask) will be more helpful than pointing you to the "Domestic Mail Manual".

Getting info verbally from USPS is interesting sometimes. Hopefully, your local Postmaster(only person to ask) will be more helpful than pointing you to the "Domestic Mail Manual".
I do plan on talking to someone on person mask to mask tomorrow.

To everyone elso who committed to buy now at a discount. if shipping becomes an Issue I will absorb the extra cost.

Let us know how tonight goes. I'm in for at least 8 and possibly many more. Im good with a 50% deposit for whatever I order.

Ok I think I sent messages to everyone interested if you did not get a PM please Pm me if you want to place a deposit for the discount. If you are just watching and interested just post here with how many you may want. Hoping to order as soon as tonight or tomorrow. The discount will apply for 2 weeks after I order for those of you who need a little time.

That is a totally excellent price and I would of course be very interested .. unfortuneatly I just ordered from Xuba so wiht the OIL industry giving away fuel for the next 6 months at least that may be my last order for a while ...

I will tell you though that $700 delivered in a week is a helluva deal ... So right now - and don't quote me - but I think we were paying about $925 for four 280aH 3.2V delivered ...

and of course 6 months ago that would have included airfare and been here in a week and a half - but now there simply aren't enough planes and everything is going by ship ...

SOOO your $700 deal would literally be almost to good to be true for most of the ppl on this forum ...

I am going to assume that you are selling Chargery BMS also if i remember correctly ... ???

Good job in all of this ... between @Steve_S and you - you guys have formed a pretty important team to me to draw knowledge from ..

Back