diy solar

diy solar

Wow II! Another signal?

I love how the scientists are working hard at tamping down the excitement. "It's probably nothing. Yes, we can't explain it. It's probably nothing."

It's got to be really difficult because inside you know they are extremely hopeful as are most of us.

The Vogons are coming, grab your towel & get ready, have a pint or two fist, it'll help.

I'm going to put rockets on my RV so I can get to the moon and live there. The aliens will never find me.

Sealing all the air leaks in my RV is going to be a bitch. :(

...so I can get to the moon and live there....
Good deal, sunshine is 1,361 W/m2 on the moon, so that's like a 36% boost if you can keep the dust off them.

My PV panels are rated for 1" hailstones.
But not micro-meteorites, which our atmosphere conveniently turns into a light show.
At least, I'll probably need "alpha goop" or some other compliant glob to catch them before they break the tempered glass.
Hey wait a minute, no need for environmental seal! Ditch the glass entirely? But still need to protect the wafers.

What about coronal discharge? No northern lights on the moon. Do you trust that EMP hardened inverter you bought?

How cool would it be to exchange emails or participate on a forum with aliens whose culture/experiences/technology is, well, alien?
Probably a little hard considering the 4.4 yr one-way time for light to get there.

How cool would it be to exchange emails or participate on a forum with aliens whose culture/experiences/technology is, well, alien?
Probably a little hard consider the 4.4 yr one-way time for light to get there.

I dunno, a couple of posts here on the forum might as well be from outer space. :p

Probably a little hard consider the 4.4 yr one-way time for light to get there.
Just try imagining the malware/spam...

Back