diy solar

diy solar

WTB: 20A Bench Power Supply

Fast1one

Just ordered my Lishen 272ah cells and I'll be needing a power supply for balancing/charging. I have access to some at work but I don't think I can borrow it long enough to cycle 16 cells ?

Figured someone might have a used spare. Ideally looking for at least 20A @ 0-15v but I have a tight budget. Something like the B&K Precision 1688b (~$300 new) or similar quality/specs. Under $200 used would be great.

I have about two months until I really need it. Shipping preferred to California. Thanks!

Worth a look:

Just ordered my Lishen 272ah cells and I'll be needing a power supply for balancing/charging. I have access to some at work but I don't think I can borrow it long enough to cycle 16 cells ?

Figured someone might have a used spare. Ideally looking for at least 20A @ 0-15v but I have a tight budget. Something like the B&K Precision 1688b (~$300 new) or similar quality/specs. Under $200 used would be great.

I have about two months until I really need it. Shipping preferred to California. Thanks!
Not exactly the specs you are looking for, but I do have a slightly used 10 amps at 30 volts power supply. I'll even throw in a 10 gauge cable with crimp connectors (1/4 inch, works well for M6).

Let me know if you are interested, since it's really not what you are looking for.

These are probably more what you are looking for:

I can also HIGHLY recommend these:

Last edited:
20A at what voltages?

you said 0 to 15v but do you really need every volts from 0 to 15v?

What you need is a
20A 14.4v CC/CV 2 stage charger

and a 3.65v - 5 to 10 Amp CC/CV charger to top off the cells if you are top balancing.

Riden 6018 comes close to do both, so get that from Aliexpress but you will need to pick up a PS for that.
$88 shipped

15v x 20A = 300w of PS

MeanWell - 300w @ 24v will be adequate and this will cost you $30

So for $120 you will have a fully function Riden RD6018

PS option for Riden RD-6018

any cheap meanwell ps will do, for my needs 350 watts is enough

LRS-350-48
or
LRS-350-24
or
LRS-350-36

these run $30 ish shipped from amazon