diy solar

diy solar

WTB Ali coulomb meter display only✌️

MrNatural22

?SW sunshine =⚡️⚡️lit up thru the darkness✌️
My Aili coulomb meter just failed after a couple years but the shunt portion is fine.
Looking to see if anyone has an extra/not being used meter portion of one they may want to sell?
They are almost as much as the complete setup if buying the meter only and the looong slow boat shipping.
Just tossing this out there to see ?
Pm thru the forum or email
loodycris@ hotmail.com ?1C794290-E1BC-4F56-8C38-94A630BF24E5.jpeg

Last edited:
@DerpsyDoodler I tried to see if that option was available couldn't find an Aili meter or other like meter sold as meter only. After emailing sellers i was told $30 plus slowboat shipping $$$$ Complete setup on amazon is<$40 Trying to avoid having to buy whole kit.
If you possibly have a link for meter only it would be appreciated. ✌️

My Aili coulomb meter just failed after a couple years but the shunt portion is fine.
Looking to see if anyone has an extra/not being used meter portion of one they may want to sell?
They are almost as much as the complete setup if buying the meter only and the looong slow boat shipping.
Just tossing this out there to see ?
Pm thru the forum or email
I've got a spare. You can have the meter part, no charge. I'll PM you to get your address.

Thanks to @Bob142 who is sending spare meter out this way free..?
That’s the magic of a forum with a strong united membership all helping each other by
“Paying it forward.” ?
Looking forward to doing the same if I can✌️
Thank Bob

If you don't mind me asking, what failed on your display? Just asking because I have the same unit and I'm wondering if I should start looking for a spare.

If you don't mind me asking, what failed on your display? Just asking because I have the same unit and I'm wondering if I should start looking for a spare.
The display went dark. I have others in use so I switched one with the bad one and it functioned as it should. Checked all connections and they were good.
So the shunt portion is good but the meter display went bad.
One possible reason I can think of is this occurred when I put the LiFePo back into the trailer the inrush from the inverter may have caused this but not certain. ? inrush occurs even if the inverter is off and initial charging of inverters capacitors. Using a resistor may have prevented this. Not sure, but when installing battery it may be wise to unplug the meter portion until all is connected and working and then plugging the meter back in.
Or use a resistor to the inverter when connecting power back to the system.
Always a good idea to lessen and wear and tear.
Only a guess as I said.
20/20 hindsight ?

Back