diy solar

diy solar

WTB: single Newpowa 100watt semi flexible

Swamplizard

Ready to unplug and wander the USA
I need to re-think my RV roof solar panel configuration due to A/C unit encroaching on one of the panels. Does anyone have a healthy Newpowa 100watt semi-flexible panel for sale? npa100-sfm is the model number. I just need one to match the other 3.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    322.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    435.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    514 KB · Views: 7
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    431.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    437.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 9
Did a little experiment today - full sun at 12:30 though hazy today in S FL.... saw 98 watts for the three panels. Then I moved the center panel so that it would not be shaded by the AC unit at all and wattage went to 170watts right away. Bear in mind it is hot out (90-ish) and they are not clean since my neighbor is having his palm trees trimmed (dust) but the fact that uncovering a row (lengthwise) of half covered cells made a big difference.

Plan now is to go with two panels in series on each side of the roof - instead of three - and end up with a 2S2P and no shade on panels at noon. Will 2S panels rated at numbers below be okay charging 24V LIFEPO4 battery through Epever MPPT? Just needs to be over 24 volts correct?
Maximum power (Pmax)100W
Voltage at Pmax (Vmp)19.00V
Current at Pmax (Imp)5.27A
Open-circuit voltage (Voc)23.50V
Short-circuit current (Isc)5.67A

Will 2S panels rated at numbers below be okay charging 24V LIFEPO4 battery through Epever MPPT? Just needs to be over 24 volts correct?
2S should be about 38V.
Usually chargers need about 5V headroom over the charge voltage, not the nominal (marketing term) voltage. So if your charge voltage is 28V, your SCC will probably start charging at about 33V. This may be specified in your manual.

2S应该是38V左右。
通常充电器需要比充电电压高 5V 左右的余量,而不是标称(营销术语)电压。因此,如果您的充电电压为 28V,则您的 SCC 可能会在 33V 左右开始充电。这可能会在您的手册中指定。
Hi, based on my experience: the output voltage of the solar panel needs to be 1.5 times the input voltage of the battery. For example, a 12V battery needs an 18V solar panel to work for it, while a 24V battery needs a 36V solar panel to work for it.

Back