diy solar

diy solar

[WTS] Triple Magnum Load Center (13.2kw) - Pre-wired - Tested and Functional w/ accessories - 7000$ OBO

SolarBro

Solar Budgeteer
[WTS] Triple Magnum Load Center (13.2kw) - Pre-wired - Tested and Functional w/ Extra goodies - 7000$ - OBO

8_192648.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I acquired this magnum load center locally from a foreclosed home. The home had been sitting for around a year and had this system powering it. However it was not turned on during its un-occupied period. The system was running 16x Sun-Xtender style AGM batterys with this load center in the backroom mechanical area. I scored this system because the new owner's didn't want to live off-grid and had plans to run grid power to their home. I was able to remove this magna-sine set for little cost.

However, I had already purchased and installed MPP solar equipment in my own personal PV system. This set serves no purpose for me but however could be a good deal if your looking for a solid LF style inverter set. This set was very very heavy and looks absolutely stunning!

It includes all these things below

3x MS4448PAE Magnum Inverters (serial #'s AB-01508 - AB-01709 - AB-01712) W/ Hood Covers
1x MPSH-30D Magnum Breaker Panel - Including wiring diagram* *Pre-wired system
1x Magnum Shunt
3x 250A DC Battery Breakers & All AC breakers needed for install
1x Magnum Battery Temp Sensor Unit
2x Midnite Solar MNBE-B Battery Boxes
*Also Includes Magnum Panel Wall Mounting hardware

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tested each inverter using my 48v Tesla Module set in my current PV setup. They each ran a 1000W load on each leg using a heat gun for 30 minutes. They each passed this test and didn't break a sweat.
193200.jpg

I then disassembled the panel's to blow out any dust that accumulated over the years. Here is the breaker set installed.

111759.jpg

Here is the official pre-wired wiring diagram.

111518.jpg

This set also had Midnite Solar Battery Boxes with it. They are included in the price.

Q92603.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------

This is a serious inverter set and if you were looking for magnums, this is a great deal compared to buying new. For Example...

I'm located in South Texas, and if you are interested, please leave me a Private Message. We can arrange things from there.

-SolarBro

Last edited:
"Hey folks! Here's a Cybertruck that runs off nuclear fusion that I picked up for next to nothing. I don't need it as I have a Chevy Luv that gets me by"

Not trying to be a jerk, but I can't see this any other way... :)

"Hey folks! Here's a Cybertruck that runs off nuclear fusion that I picked up for next to nothing. I don't need it as I have a Chevy Luv that gets me by"

Not trying to be a jerk, but I can't see this any other way... :)
If I had gotten these earlier, i would have used them but i dont wanna go through the hassle of replacing all my MPP stuff.

I can't judge. I bought a Victron 250/100 to replace my 150/100 because I'm too lazy to rewire from 3S to 2S... :(

Back