diy solar

diy solar

Xiaoxiang APK for JBD BMS unreliable

I can now say with absolute certainty that I've finally found the cause of the long-standing poor connection issues between the Xiaoxiang BMS and Android devices. Having tried plenty of ideas over the last nine months, I came to suspect RF interference and had been installing ferrite beads on the wiring to and from the inverter and both solar controllers, with mixed results.

Turning off the nearby T8 fluorescent lamp didn't fix the problem. But removing the entire fluorescent fitting and replacing it with a T8 LED tube most certainly did! Since this modification, every single connection attempt between the Xiaoxiang BMS and Android devices has been successful. :mad:

My JBD 8S 100A BMS still seems to be running OK for over a year now. I say "seems" because it's become increasingly difficult to use the Bluetooth module and xiaoxiang apk.

Starting some months ago, the Android app would occasionally struggle to connect and making adjustments became hit-and-miss. The situation has slowly deteriorated until now, when a usable connection happens very rarely.

I've reloaded v3.1.1026 several times and removed and replaced both ends of the connector cable. I have two Androids and both show the same issues. Is there anything else I could try? Is it possible that the Bluetooth module is failing?

Thanks!
What are the possible causes of the Bluetooth module malfunctioning in the JBD 8S 100A BMS, and how can it be fixed? I would be very happy if you could let me know, thanks

Back