diy solar

diy solar

Xiaoxiang app graph

Punx_Afloat

Hi everyone, I'm wondering if anyone has been able to change the graph settings in the Xiaoxiang app?
Mine currently shows voltage, current and battery capacity, I'd like to do away with the voltage as it's so flat and replace it with temperature so I can see it's history. I currently have a JBD 200 amp bms set up on a 4s 280ah Eve cells

Hello my friend...

Is this for Android or iOS?

If Android, are you using the latest Xiaoxiang APK from OverKill Solar (not the one from the Play Store)?

Do you have any screenshots to show which graph you are referring to?

Mine shows both temps - ambient, in the controller itself, and battery, with the temp probe taped to the pack.

Mine shows both temps - ambient, in the controller itself, and battery, with the temp probe taped to the pack.

Yeah because I was going to say, I couldn't actually test mine with live BMS, because I'm not at the location where my batteries are right now, so I had just opened my app (on iPhone, downloaded from Apple Store), and tried it on the Demo BMS mode, and I see the same thing you posted in your screenshots, I see the values for temperature there, but no graph really for anything...

Yeah, I'm not aware of any logging.
The PC software for Tracer does, but I don't know if that includes temp. And you would have to actually connect the sensor - I only have a temp sensor on the bms.

Back