diy solar

diy solar

Xiaoxiang (JBD) BMS app on Android

shadowsteve

Solar Enthusiast
Just finished building my 2nd battery with the JBD BMS. Is there a way for the Xiaoxiang app to connect to more than one BMS? It just randomly picks the first one it finds and it takes a few tries of killing the app to get to the other and there's no way to know which I'm on without looking for the blue led.

Maybe I missed something in a menu somewhere but I thought I looked thru them all.

So I found the unlink so that I can unlink one and link the next. Other than the BT address there seems to be no way to tell them apart. I'd also like a way to display both at once but maybe that's asking too much

On the Apple app you can give each BMS a name. I have 3x packs and all the ones within BT range will appear in the list and you can only connect to one at a time , unless you use different devices. Not sure if the Android app supports this - will have to check.
I just checked - the alias names only come up on the Apple app.

Last edited:
On the Apple app you can give each BMS a name. I have 3x packs and all the ones within BT range will appear in the list and you can only connect to one at a time , unless you use different devices. Not sure if the Android app supports this - will have to check.
Yes, I tried an iOS app on my iPad but the renaming is just with the app. Would be nice to be able to edit the data in the BMS. I can switch between the batteries by unlinking in the Android app. When I get them setup in the trailer I'll be running a Pi but would be nice to have a good app

Try the ENJpower app. It enables you to name your BMS whatever you like, and provides a list to connect to.

Attachments

• 20210925_114010.jpg
    20210925_114010.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 20210925_113956.jpg
    20210925_113956.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 22
Back